If Conor actually fights Tony, he should get a tremendous amount of cred, cuz he don't have to

@PROlogic making a last minute effort to be biggest Conor fucktard of the year ITT.

But sorry, kid, you're a little dweeb that just signed up in November.

@NotoriousMillions has been going full retard for a solid year in the Heavies - he takes it.

You're a shoe-in for next year if you keep this up though, and NotoriousM's mum severely restricts his internet access like will be likely to happen (9k posts in 1 year!).

It PROlogic was capable of using paragraphs in his "writing" style, I'd think they were the same person under alternate accounts.

Fuck that. His job is a professional mma fighter and he hasn't showed up to work in over a year.

BZZZ! Incorrect! George Saint Pierre just did it less than 2 months ago. Are you really such a Conor nut hugger that you are so completely clueless about all of the other fighters?!?! Besides if you are going up in weight you are not defending the belt as you can't lose the belt in that fight.

BJ Penn and Randy Couture were former champions who went up in weight and won the title as well so it is hardly unprecedented to move up in weight and win a new belt.

Besides if you had the mentality to actually read my whole post you will see that I am a Conor fan. I am just not a Conor fan boy. I am actually capable of criticizing him when he does stupid stuff, or as in this case not giving him extra credit for doing what everyone else is already doing.

I would characterize myself as an MMA fan 1st and a Conor, Severn, Couture, Edger, Lawler, Silva, Saint Pierre, Jones before he became an ass, TJ Dillashaw, as well as many others 2nd.

So you totally missed the troll job before you posted?

I'm a Conor fan, but I'm also a realist and it's frustrating that he refuses to fight the Interim Champion. The Champion should never get "credit" for fighting the #1 Contender. Is that what we've come to? If you aren't going to defend it, then vacate like GSP did.

And it makes zero sense business wise.
mcgregor just made upwards of 9 figures in another sport. You are right. He doesn't have to.

The problem is that some people want titles to mean something. He is just holding on to the title without defending.

If he doesn't fight Ferguson, why does he still have the title?

He doesn't need a title to fight GSP or either Diaz or whomever the frank.

I'd give him some credit. It would prove that he actually cares about something other than money. Unless he's only coming back because he blew his money.

Double_399996_1614105.jpg

It's funny to see how much of a sheepish hivemind this place has become

Now you have everyone repeating the same hater talking points

No one has a real opinion of their own. It's just a boring generic repeating Conor hate circle jerk of brainless parrots parroting each other

This thread really is something else. Goodness.

1. You people are the ones claiming Conor is "afraid" of Tony and "ducking" him.

So why wouldn't you give Conor credit for fighting the big bad boogieman Tony - someone who you all claim Conor is afraid of?

"I will claim Conor is afraid of so and so, but then when Conor fights him, I won't give Conor any credit for stepping up in my eyes"

This just shows how Conor haters will refuse to give Conor any credit no matter what happens. This is why I want Conor to just dominate everyone who they campaign around to beat Conor. Make them even angrier.

Watch, then when Conor smokes Tony with complete ease these same haters will start claiming that Tony was never that good etc

2. Conor is a natural FW who MOVED UP and won the belt at a HIGHER weight.

Conor defending the belt at a higher weight against a much larger opponent, IS much different, compared to Mini Mouse defending vs same size scrubs or Jones always defending vs significantly smaller older men.

FACTS: Only 4 other men in history have won 2 belts in 2 weight classes.....ONLY 1 of them ever defended after winning their second belt...and the fighter who did, Randy, was a NATURAL HW who had fought most of his career at HW...so that's nothing really special

Most of Conor's career has been at FW, so Conor defending at LW is Conor defending at a higher weight, which no one else has really done

@NotoriousMillions actually did bring up a great point. Just didn't articulate it as well as he couldve to really get that point across.

Conor is always making history. Haters keep trying their hardest to downplay it and refuse to ever give Conor Any credit

If Conor beats Tony, Conor=top 3 GOAT without question
<Waaah>

Lmao at all the haters not wanting to give Conor credit.

Nobody goes up and weights and defends their belt, but Conor. A true pioneer.
Randy Couture homey and he was like 46 when he did it

You're so traumatized from the sound of dick slurping from your mom's bedroom, you're convinced everyone else is sucking it too? Sad!

No its just every single post you ever make is about how great connie is so I assume you have tasted his dick or want to taste it.

Insert gonefullretard.gif

A champion defending his belt against the rightful #1 contender is what you should expect a champion to do. Sad you think that's worthy of granting someone some anomalous amount of praise.

Back