If Connor vs Mayweather happens, the leadup will be INCREDIBLE

Leopoldos

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, i think the leadup between these two will be better than the fight itself.

I am willing to bet good money that it could turn into one of the most entertaining freak shows ever.

There will be non stop trash talk, brawls breaking out with each stare down, dis is gona be gud.

What a time to be alive.

Wait until we see Conor with shoes on. That left is going straight through Floyd's guard.

If by incredible you mean embarrassing, and a facade?

Then yes it will be incredible.

more talk, less MMA.

gee. can't wait.

Bisping fans think it's awesome that he's not defending, GSP fans think it's awesome that no one is fighting for the 185 title, and Conor fans think it's awesome that no one is fighting for the 155 strap.

where nuthugging > fighting :( this is not my granddad's MMA

Ladies and gentlemen, i think the leadup between these two will be better than the fight itself.

I am willing to bet good money that it could turn into one of the most entertaining freak shows ever.

There will be non stop trash talk, brawls breaking out with each stare down, dis is gona be gud.

What a time to be alive.
Conor better hope a brawl don't breakout hahaha...

3120D25B00000578-3439602-image-m-34_1455280591035.jpg

PAY-EXCLUSIVE-Conor-Mcgregor-Prepares-for-Huge-UFC-205-Fight-with-a-Cartier-Shopping-Spree-as-hes-Driv.jpg

This forum is filled with a bunch of fucking crybabies.

We have a god damn freakshow on our hands that will provide unlimited opportunities for entertainment.

Stop pretending, you all know you will follow, watch, and enjoy every moment of this.

What a time to be alive.

I think it will happen. Pretty close now , just waiting on Mayweather. The hype will be crazy. Just hope the fight is half as good.

Conor can bring just 2 smaller fighters with him and those big gorillas are all getting slept, quickly.
You think 2 guys that train MMA can knock out that entire group of security guards? You have a very wild imagination haha

You think 2 guys that train MMA can knock out that entire group of security guards? You have a very wild imagination haha

Look at those fat lazy bums, they can hardly move.

Gunnar, Makwan and Connor has the whole group knocked the fuck out within 2 minutes.

I cant wait, gonna enjoy every second of the lead up. That's if the fight happens of course

Its going be awesome. Dont let these rain cloud haters ruin it for you.

If Conor wins "lucky punch" will be gospel around here.

Gunnar, Makwan and Connor has the whole group knocked the fuck out within 2 minutes.
Even if they are packing? My guess is they are

OK, but if Conor shows up with Holohan and Danis, the whole trio of em gets hulk smashed.

Back