If Cody Garbrandt loses to Dillashaw again..

Tj will provide a blue print as to how to beat him.

Tj will make it look easy.

and I don’t recall cogar fighting a great wrestler.

Between tj wrecking him and his possible weakness to wrestlers, he will be in bellator within a year.

You wouldn't say Cruz possesing any wrestling prowess? Plus coming from TAM, I'm sure he gets plenty of practice in the wrestling department.

cant watch em all .. wanna just get to the point and tell me what it means ? i dont know if watching tuf falls under educational for me ..
Well, just google the Cody "hanging with the bois" Garbrandt episode and all will become clear.

You wouldn't say Cruz possesing any wrestling prowess? Plus coming from TAM, I'm sure he gets plenty of practice in the wrestling department.

He possessed wrestling ability, certainly, but he didn’t use it to the extent he could have.

We haven’t seen cogar fight a wrestle first high level wrestler. That’s all I’m saying.

If he has to defend takedowns, he won’t have the luxury of utilizing his boxing ability.

Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but wasn't it a head kick that got Cody? And I had Cody winning that fight handily up to that point.
Duuuude, you are so wrong on everything. Rewatch it, your memory is not good

And did we all see that same fight between Cruz and Cody??? Seeing people say Cruz beats him in a rematch? Cody destroyed him, easily. Like my jaw was on the floor watching it.

Cruz could beat him.

Only 1 round had the same score by 3 judges. I would have given it to Cruz based on the dancing and total distance traveled backward by Cody.

giphy.gif

C0_DSkIWQAApdI9.jpg
This is pretty scary because Cody clearly won that fight and I hate Cody. This just shows how terrible judges are.

At that moment he would be the clear #2 until all the other fights take place and he begins to slip into obscurity

Duuuude, you are so wrong on everything. Rewatch it, your memory is not good
Just looked it up. Yea, it was a head kick and then follow up punches. Cody was already in queer street after the kick. And dillashaw was 100% saved by the Bell at the end of the first.

No Chin just got a lucky fluke decision win over an off night injured Cruz and was acting like he was the BW GOAT already.

www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/ufc/591769/Dominick-Cruz-UFC-news-Cody-Garbrandt-MMA-news-injury-plantar-fascia-tendinitis/amp

However Dillashaw exposed No Chin and Team Alpha Fail can go cry some more about TJ moving to a different gym.

MMA fighters have the right to move on and go to other gyms. Its not a marriage and even if it was, there's always divorce.

TJ stuck with a coach that helped him win two championships as the fucking underdog. If those manlets were loyal then they'd be happy for him or at least understand his decision. TAF is a den of vipers. They're the real snakes. Fuck them. Glad TJ left that snake pit because he's way above them in skill and maturity.

Once TJ started getting the kicks off in the 2nd round, No Chin had no answer to deal with them and looked lost in trying to deal with the range of those kicks.

If No Chin is actually serious about his MMA career and eventually wants to get another title shot then he should leave TAF and join a different gym.

While TJ was given solid corner advice by Ludwig at the end of the first.

No Chin wasn't told anything but just yes man suck up talk by that Justin Buchholz guy.

That alone made a huge difference to the outcome of the fight.

No Chin fans are reaching for a moral victory with the knockdown at the last 10 seconds in the 1st round.

TJ Dillashaw will end the No Chin hypetrain again and then let John Lineker end it for good afterwards.

Thanks for the green light, tiger.

And what makes you think he wasn’t focused in the first fight?

He looked as crisp as ever, and he performed well.

Wait. Wait a gawd damn minute here!! You making excuses for cogar?

Yeah, you're picking a fight with me and I'm not interested.

Have a good day sir, you have my permission.

Uhhhh, Cruz?

Employ a take down heavy offensive strategy, did he?

Spam takedowns the entire fight, did he?

Keep cogar off balance with the threat of the takedown, did he?
I don't give a fuck
He is a great wrestler no matter if the tried 1 or 50 takedowns

If you're gonna say things like TJ got saved by the Bell and Cody got too confident, then it can be easily countered that TJ also got too confident, and went for a risk going straight into Cody to exchange because he heard the clacking signaling the last 10 seconds.

I don't think it's the same.

Luckily there's a rematch and it will either confirm or deny what I'm saying.

Personally, I think this is going to be a trilogy. The tiny people rivalry for the ages.

DJ will forever curse himself for missing out on the TJ fight.

Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but wasn't it a head kick that got Cody? And I had Cody winning that fight handily up to that point.

Initially yes but then he recovered and TJ set him up and sparked him in the pocket.

T.J.-Dillashaw-def-Cody-Garbrandt-via-knockout-punches.gif

Nobody was "handily" winning that fight before the KO, the rounds were going to end as 1-1 if TJ didnt KO him in the second.

Last edited:
Is he the clear No.2 in the division?

Are there any other bantamweights not named Dillashaw that beat him?

1) Cody Garbrandt
2) Dominick Cruz - Garbrandt wins again
3) Raphael Assuncao - Garbrandt by ko
4) Jimmie Rivera - Garbrandt by decision
5) Marlon Moraes - Garbrandt by ko
6) John Lineker - Garbrandt by decision
7) John Dodson - Garbrandt by decision
8) Aljamain Sterling - Garbrandt by ko. Probably Garbrandt's easiest fight
9) Brian Caraway - Garbrandt tko
10) Pedro Munhoz - Garbrandt by tko
11) Cody Stamann - Garbrandt by decision
12) Rob Font - Garbrandt by tko
13) Thomas Almeida - Garbrandt by ko again
14) Brett Johns - Garbrandt's second easiest fight. Garbrandt by ko
15) Eddie Wineland - Garbrandt's third easiest fight. Garbrandt by ko

Do any of the top 15 beat him?
Would be interested in a Cruz rematch.
Same with Cruz against Dillishaw.

Is he the clear No.2 in the division?

Are there any other bantamweights not named Dillashaw that beat him?

1) Cody Garbrandt
2) Dominick Cruz - Garbrandt wins again
3) Raphael Assuncao - Garbrandt by ko
4) Jimmie Rivera - Garbrandt by decision
5) Marlon Moraes - Garbrandt by ko
6) John Lineker - Garbrandt by decision
7) John Dodson - Garbrandt by decision
8) Aljamain Sterling - Garbrandt by ko. Probably Garbrandt's easiest fight
9) Brian Caraway - Garbrandt tko
10) Pedro Munhoz - Garbrandt by tko
11) Cody Stamann - Garbrandt by decision
12) Rob Font - Garbrandt by tko