If Cody Garbrandt loses to Dillashaw again..

He should be fighting someone else. Besides tj. Diversify his resume more

Garbrandt was a state champion wrestler as a freshman in high school. He could have been a D-1 wrestler but went straight into mma training full time.

He had success wrestling against, Cruz, no? Or at least preventing Cruz from taking him down. I think he's probably a better wrestler than Dillashaw, but maybe this question will be answered soon.

Continue hating if you will, but your assessment of his wrestling game is very far off. It's like saying Gaethje is a terrible wrestler because you don't see him use it much. Similar situation here, but Cody is one of the best wrestlers in the division.

As to the thread topic? I think Moraes, Rivera, and of course TJ are threats to him. He may be able to handle them all. LOL at sherdoggers continuing to push this narrative that the Cruz fight was close.

I think if he loses again he just drops to 125. Dumb rematch, though.

I agree. A successful freshman wrestling pedigree is essential for success in mma.

Last time he almost won.

He underestimated Dillashaws ability to recover and dropped his guard.

If he remains focused 100%, till the fight actually ends, he will win this time.

Cody is/should be the favorite.

You think cogar should be the favourite over the guy he couldn’t finish and that finished him?

That’s some next level shit.

I agree. A successful freshman wrestling pedigree is essential for success in mma.
Heh.

I'm just pointing out your ignorance to Garbrandt's wrestling ability and accomplishments. Who has ever had even remote success against him on the mat?

Had he taken the scholarship to Michigan (someone double check this for me), I'm certain you would respect his pedigree more. But this is athletics, Lebron James and Kobe Bryant made it to the highest level on high school accomplishments alone. Garbrandt is similar in that sense.

Not many other senses because he is 3 feet shorter than those guys.

You think cogar should be the favourite over the guy he couldn’t finish and that finished him?

That’s some next level shit.

Since I'm not a fan of either fighter, and I remember the whole fight, not just the end, yes.

TJ got saved by the bell, and Cody got too confident.

We'll see what happens in the rematch. I think Cody will be way more focused this time.

TJ might have also improved cause Lomachenko is a fucking wizard so who knows...

But right now, I see Cody as the favorite. You can disagree if you want.

His chick dumps him
He leaves TAM
Goes to train in Thailand and falls for a ladyboy.....

To be continued

Since I'm not a fan of either fighter, and I remember the whole fight, not just the end, yes.

We'll see what happens in the rematch. I think Cody will be way more focused this time.

TJ might have also improved cause Lomachenko is a fucking wizard so who knows...

If you're gonna say things like TJ got saved by the Bell and Cody got too confident, then it can be easily countered that TJ also got too confident, and went for a risk going straight into Cody to exchange because he heard the clacking signaling the last 10 seconds.

This must be a joke .... you watched the fight and had Cruz winning?

I didn't like his fight, he did a full lap of the octagon going backwards at the end instead of fighting and exhibited similar throughout. #Winning

Will watch the rematch... #More Beef!!! Plus, the division is top heavy with contenders. Would love an old school Grand Prix... we might be surprised.

Heh.

I'm just pointing out your ignorance to Garbrandt's wrestling ability and accomplishments. Who has ever had even remote success against him on the mat?

Had he taken the scholarship to Michigan (someone double check this for me), I'm certain you would respect his pedigree more. But this is athletics, Lebron James and Kobe Bryant made it to the highest level on high school accomplishments alone. Garbrandt is similar in that sense.

Not many other senses because he is 3 feet shorter than those guys.

Now wait a gawd damn second. You telling me that Cody neck tats is the Lebrun James or Kobe Bryant of freshman high school wrestling?

Or, are you telling me that cogar is the lebron James of mma?

What are you telling me?

I will also point out that, at some point, lebron James took a shit in high school. I, too, took a shit in high school.

That mean I’m the lebron James of high school shitting?

Thanks for the green light, tiger.

And what makes you think he wasn’t focused in the first fight?

He looked as crisp as ever, and he performed well.

Wait. Wait a gawd damn minute here!! You making excuses for cogar?

is someone a No Love fan ??

We'll see what Assuncao looks like against Font but both of them would give him hell .. I favorite Assuncao tho

so Assuncao, Rivera, Moraes, Font are all legit threats .. I think that's why he ducked them <6>

If Cody loses I truly hope he drops to 125 like he said he could and go fuck with DJ !! Same for TJ
I am not a fan of Hanging with the bois.

I am not a fan of Hanging with the bois.

275345_o.gif

Now wait a gawd damn second. You telling me that Cody neck tats is the Lebrun James or Kobe Bryant of freshman high school wrestling?

Or, are you telling me that cogar is the lebron James of mma?

What are you telling me?

I will also point out that, at some point, lebron James took a shit in high school. I, too, took a shit in high school.

That mean I’m the lebron James of high school shitting?

I'm telling you he probably knocks TJ out this time. He's a good wrestler. I think that was the point.

Or he's Kwame Brown, either way his wrestling is good enough to hang with the best in the ufc.

Yeah, sure. I am a fan. But I think he is clearly the second best in the division if he loses to TJ again. His boxing speed, technique and power are easily the best at BW. TJ is a more well-rounded striker, but Cody has the best hands by quite a wide margin.
You could argue Cody has the best hands in the UFC period. Dude throws three punches in the time it takes anybody else to throw one, from all different angles and each packing power. Plus his head movement

You could argue Cody has the best hands in the UFC period. Dude throws three punches in the time it takes anybody else to throw one, from all different angles and each packing power. Plus his head movement

TJ KO'd him in the pocket...

TJ KO'd him in the pocket...

After he had kicked his head into the 10th row. Cody without the concussion has a very good shot at taking the rematch.

Or he might get his neck-tats knocked off again. Either way I'm cool with it.

Back