If Cain had beaten Werdum

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
Do you think he would have gotten stripped due to injuries? Or would he have lost to someone else at UFC 200, before taking a leave of absence?

He didnt beat Werdum so who cares plus Werdum is a cheat so his legacy is destroyed anyway

idk but i do know if Cain would have ran through JDS on the first ever Fox card, he would have been a superstar. Mexico would have probably loved MMA more.

That was one of the worst nights ever in UFC history imo

idk but i do know if Cain would have ran through JDS on the first ever Fox card, he would have been a superstar. Mexico would have probably loved MMA more.

Nah worst night in history was Ronda vs Holm.
I guarantee Dana is still kicking himself for not making Ronda vs Tate III which was the original fight before changing it to Holm.

Do you think he would have gotten stripped due to injuries? Or would he have lost to someone else at UFC 200, before taking a leave of absence?
He would never retire if he had winning, for sure. The "injuries" would gone forever.

For me, he is a crying baby. Lost in Mexico and invented 1001 injuries. Fighting Browne he proved that injuries didn't never exist.

somebody-PLEASE-Help.jpg

Cain is a lost cause. Looked good in the Browne fight then disappeared again. Biggest fail in the UFC IMO.

Cain will never fight in the UFC again and that's that.

If Cain beat Werdum I think Stipe would have been champion but he would have fought Werdum for the vacant title.

Doesn't matter
Zuffa isn't protecting him anymore. His time was up.
He would've faced the real gauntlet of the heavyweight division.

Werdum completely owned Cain and Stipe was going to break the record regardless

imagine if fedor didnt dive into werdums guard after he knocked him on his arse and got submitted

He has always been injured and inactive when he started to fight ranked opponents. Now he is just older.

In the last 3 years hes fought twice, before that he was fighting 2x a year on average. So no he has not always been injured or inactive. In 2011 he was injured and fought and loss once. He then fought twice in 2012 and 2013 before becoming extinct.

He'll always be a question of what if. He was a solid fighter and that is as far as it goes.

He isn't a legend and should not be a HOF.

Resume too small and he has numerous rematches in his short career.

idk but i do know if Cain would have ran through JDS on the first ever Fox card, he would have been a superstar. Mexico would have probablyl loved MMA more.

Well all you morons convinced him he should stand and strike with JDS instead of using his wrestling.

If he did hed still get injured and be gone and forgotten along with his 3 streak win woopedy dooo the guys an animal but cant stay healthy for shit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back