If Brock Lesnar does come back, do you think Mark Hunt would call him out?

Nope. No way Hunt wants to take that risk. If he loses again and Lesnar's clean, it kind of shoots down his whole argument about the last loss.

Hell no...nobody needs to see that fight again. Have Brock fight Travis Browne
giphy.gif

Born fighter excerpt: 'I do not like him jacked& white I will not beat him in a fight, I do not like green eggs and ham.'

Of course, They Want kill Mark Hunt.
THe worst thing would be he has Several winning streak and grab the belt. Hunt vs Lesnar.
Lesnar will crush him to death

If it does happen got a feeling it will be Overeem vs Lesnar 2

no thanks already had enough of Hunt's whining

you don't call someone out that has already horse fucked you

We shouldn't have had to watch that borefest once. No way I'm paying to see it a second time.

You don't seem to understand.....

Lesnar was nowhere near clean the first time around.

Drugs = Altered performance much?

1 + 1 = 2

Mark Hunt is scared shitless and had to lawyer up to try and beat BROCK at anything. Fuck no is he calling him out. Maybe on that beta male hangout called twitter, where BROCK LESNAR would never see it.

I truly think you might be retarded.

Think about this:
Hunt has a true warrior's mentality. Look at his resume. Lesnar is mentally weaker for relying on PEDs to compete.

To answer TS' question, I doubt Hunt would call out Lesnar because of his stance on PEDs & the fact that Brock's a cheater. The outcomes not important. Watch some of Hunts K1 battles & the 1st fight against Bigfoot (where he fought with both hands broken). Most men would crumble.

Come back to this thread after you've done your homework.

wRdnP5C.png
mark hunt, overreem now underreem, jds, predator, black beast vs beast incarnate lol there are many fights he could take that would be awesome to see lol

Conor going to make more then Brock made in 5 years now. :)

Please, you're the one posting like a 13 year old girl.

"Oh em gee I can't even! Can you like....not?"

Pathetic. Grow up.

Maybe I am a 13 year old girl
Ever think that?

I truly think you might be retarded.

Think about this:
Hunt has a true warrior's mentality. Look at his resume. Lesnar is mentally weaker for relying on PEDs to compete.

To answer TS' question, I doubt Hunt would call out Lesnar because of his stance on PEDs & the fact that Brock's a cheater. The outcomes not important. Watch some of Hunts K1 battles & the 1st fight against Bigfoot (where he fought with both hands broken). Most men would crumble.

Come back to this thread after you've done your homework.

Sweet baby Jesus. Brock absolutely schooled and son'ed him. He embarrassed him. He out struck him on the feet, took him down at will and smashed him, and kept smashing him in his big head shortening Mark's life. There was literally nothing Mark could do. He may be salty and dumb, but he isn't dumb enough to call out BROCK LESNAR for a re-match.

Back