If Brock Lesnar does come back, do you think Mark Hunt would call him out?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Considering all the shit that happen after Lesnar failed the test and the shit Mark was talking. You think Mark Hunt can get his revenge in a rematch?

We shouldn't have had to watch that borefest once. No way I'm paying to see it a second time.

I'd rather see Hunt fight someone else, besides he's going to make the Conor McGregor money once he wins his lawsuit against the UFC

Brock should fight Werdum

I'd love to see that

I dont want to see that crybaby hunt near anyone again. The man is nothing but an excuse machine.

Maybe he will, but he sure as hell shouldn't...I don't want to see him get wrestle fucked again

Nah I actually don't, Marks better than that

Will the UFC have a thicker tea kettle that Brocks piss wont burn through? Thats the real question here buds.

Enough with Mark Hunt.. he doesn't appreciate the exposure a Brock fight gives him.

Should have chosen another guy from the start.

Hunt would call him out, get his fat ass pummeled again, then cry on social media about steroids

giphy.gif

Would go the same way 10/10 times

What the fuck is this, does your mom
Know your on her computer again?

Please, you're the one posting like a 13 year old girl.

"Oh em gee I can't even! Can you like....not?"

Pathetic. Grow up.

Considering all the shit that happen after Lesnar failed the test and the shit Mark was talking. You think Mark Hunt can get his revenge in a rematch?
Mark Hunt is scared shitless and had to lawyer up to try and beat BROCK at anything. Fuck no is he calling him out. Maybe on that beta male hangout called twitter, where BROCK LESNAR would never see it.

Back