If Brock joined a top gym while he was young never got sick and focused just on mma do you think?

tfcfights

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He could of been the greatest?

He was a freak athlete wrestler he just needed more time and coaching.

I also think the ufc could of helped him out on matchups Cain than Overeem he’s ur horse set up big nog who was fresh off the Randy win. Mir 3 too finish that rivalry. Shit Roy Nelson Barnett anybody but Cain or Overeem the ufc could of extended that money train. It’s shame he never fought Carwin mir again and Fedor or Barnett.

Ufc sucks at building guys look at till they could of built him in too there new Conor Colby is there new chael but nope they can’t get shit right.

Anyway I do think Brock just focusing on mma at a good camp develops power punches and ends up being a top 5 hw I do think him not wanting to get hit would of eventually caught him.

Brock is the only real B+ level athlete in ufc, a healthy young trained brock wouldve maul everyone include cain

goatsarefarm.jpg

People like to discount Brock but if he had solely focused on mma, stayed healthy and was allowed to eat horse meat he would have been a totally dominant champion.

Of course if Bones Jones could continue to eat horse meat and stay out of trouble he would have been the GOAT.

As it stands now, I say GSP and/or Fedor are the true GOATS. (sorry went off the rails on a complete tangent.)

So if a top level camp took him in immediately after his NCAA championship win and started training him, for one, he probably would have fought in PRIDE, at least to start out with. For two, he would have been juiced to the gills with no worry or intent of hiding it, and third, he would have probably been better than Coleman and Randleman at the time. I still see him losing to Fedor. It could go either way with Cro Cop and Big Nog. But he should pretty much steamroll the rest.

Then eventually he comes to UFC, becomes champion, takes out Sylvia, and holds it for a while, possibly losing to Prime Arlovski and Prime Mir, but putting down the rest.

Back