If Benavidez wins, would you be interested in seeing Might Mouse - Benavidez 3?

Would you be interested in seeing Johnson - Benavidez III?

• Total voters

mattandbenny

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So if Benavidez beats Makovsky tomorrow night, that will be 5 wins on the spin and likely make him the number one contendor to fight the Johnson-Cejudo winner (assuming that fight is made soon).

But He is 0-2 against DJ including a crushing KO loss in their last fight. Would you want to see a 3rd fight?

*edit - title meant to be mighty mouse - i'm sure the spelling police will be out in force!

I'd rather see the winner of that fight fave off with the winner of the Borg/Scoggins fight on the same card.

I feel Joe is on the decline now. He has zero chance of beating MM. Zero

Maybe if he KTFO Makovsky or something. Benavidez is great but it's hard to ignore the two previous losses, and MM has only been looking better

I'm wondering why they haven't announced the Cejudo fight yet. But yeah if Benavidez wins you can't really deny him another title shot.

I'd be lying if I said I had interest in any Mighty Mouse fight. Especially not in FW. The guy wanted to move up, go for it. Don't care to see him beat people he already destroyed.

I don't think Benavidez will win after seeing his fight against Bagautinov, I'd rather see Benavidez fight Horiguchi if he squeaks by Makovsky.

Nope.

Mighty Mouse needs to hurry up and get this Cejudo fight out of the way and move up to Bantamweight where Dom, TJ, Faber, Aljo, Almeida, Assuncao and a lot of other good fights are waiting on him, he dominated Benavidez in their first fight except for the five seconds Benavidez had him hurt and then bodied him in the rematch.

Horiguchi vs. Smolka
Benavidez/Makovsky winner vs. Borg/Scoggins winner

Benavidez is kind of screwed now, Cruz is champ at bantamweight again and he already lost twice to him. and same with mighty mouse.

Benavidez and Johnson are both fighters I'm completely disinterested in, so why not? It's not like I will watch any of them.

Yep give it to him after the Cejudo fight. There is literally nobody else out there right now. If they want to give Borg a title shot after he beats Scoggins then fine, but I don't want him fighting Joe because of the potential to knock off one of the few contenders left.

Give Benavidez his last shot and then he can either go up to BW(lot of teammates there though) or consider retiring.

The Horiguchi option isn't a terrible one as far as it doesn't knock anyone off.

Where the hell is Ian McCall? 1 win should be enough to get him a title shot considering the Lineker fight shouldn't have hurt his stock.

McCall vs Reis could be a #1 contender fight I guess.

If they started fighting in my front yard I might look out the window.

Yes. I thought he was doing well until he got... KTFO.

I'd rather see him make a return to BW. Not necessarily a permanent one but a fight or two while MM runs through the fresh contenders.

Meh, why not. After Cejudo give Benavidez another shot. Who is else there to challenge MM? Maybe Reis because he look great against Ortiz but he might still need one more top win.

If I want to see hobbits fight, I'd watch Lord of the Rings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back