if arlovski and reem cant stop Francis..who can?

I've followed both guys careers and in all honesty I believe Sissy has evolved more out of the 2.I think he takes Francis out again if they fought today.
that's a absurd statement AT LEAST, Wieczorek and Goltsov exposed Sissy ground game and Wieczorek couldn't submit fucking A. Hamilton, sorry but no fucking way, Sissy still a regional level fighter who has exactly 0 good wins other than Ngannou

I'm not saying he doesn't have good head movement, but were we supposed to see some kind of spectacular head movement in that gif?
spectacular not, but he has some and this gif shows it, of course at that speed doesn't look that impressive but that's how he beat Andrei, wasn't just because of his absurd power but Ngannou also outclassed him boxing wise

I think Ngannou will get that belt more likely than not but

The dude is clearly the next champion. He just knocked out 40 yo arlovski and post usada ubereem. Both guys known for their chin.

giphy.gif

Probably the only troll thread this year that brought the lolz.

Good work.

On a serious note, someone like Cain or Werdum would be a good test. Someone who'll tie him up and drag him into deep waters.

We've seen plenty of physical mutants get a lot of early hype, but then faded quickly once they fought elite fighters who knew how to not play into the power.

Good work.

On a serious note, someone like Cain or Werdum would be a good test. Someone who'll tie him up and drag him into deep waters.

We've seen plenty of physical mutants get a lot of early hype, but then faded quickly once they fought elite fighters who knew how to not play into the power.

Werdum ? Do you want him to die ??
He is way too slow / old he would get murdered on the feet and his style of TDD isn't well suited to drag N'Gannou to the ground imo ( considering how less strong he is )...
Cain could be a good test though, but that's if he doesn't try to bang stupidly and doesn't get caught marching forward..

He needs to take someone on that has a Grappling base that will exploit this weakness. I think Werdum or even DC moving up have a shot. I would also through Barnett on that list. The thing is, either one of them is going to have to get past those heavy hands, so it's not an easy task.

He is way too slow / old he would get murdered on the feet and his style of TDD isn't well suited to drag N'Gannou to the ground imo ( considering how less strong he is )...
Cain could be a good test though, but that's if he doesn't try to bang stupidly and doesn't get caught marching forward..
Werdum is craftier than he gets credit for. He had the dumbest game plan in history against Stipe and paid for it, but he's a legitimately well rounded HW who knows how to beat opponents. I seriously doubt he'd even attempt to get in the pocket with Francis. He'd use his developed kicks to keep him at bay, tie him up against the fence, make him work.

Maybe he wouldn't get the TD straight away, but he is probably the best conditioned HW on the roster, and Francis has yet to be tested like that.

Fucks me, he could get stretchered out of the cage after 2 minutes as well, but like I was saying, he hasn't fought a well rounded MMAist yet.

Reem and Arlovski are both offensive strikers, even though their chins are telling them they shouldn't be.

Funny how Werdum is slow/old and Cain isn't. Werdum looks younger than Cain, age is just a number, what really matters is damage taken and Cain already took much more. I bet Cain retires before Werdum.

Funny how Werdum is slow/old and Cain isn't. Werdum looks younger than Cain, age is just a number, what really matters is damage taken and Cain already took much more. I bet Cain retires before Werdum.
I think its more to do with experience, training, and managing injuries.

Cain is done as far as I'm concerned. As someone who's 31 and undergoing spinal fusion next year and had an MCL repair, I can tell you my MMA hobby is done. I wouldn't be prepared to even attempt a camp for a fight. Cain has had multiple back surgeries, shoulder surgeries and ACL repairs.

If he comes back, I have no doubt he'll either look like shit, or aggrevate one of his laundry list of injuries and sit on the sideline again.

Werdum never pulls out of fights. He's never had major surgeries (to my knowledge) and he just went 5 rounds without a problem against a solid up and comer.

Werdum is in his twighlight 30's though, and reaction times and such will start to drop fast for him, but given his health and constantly improving game, he has another run at the belt in him I believe.

I'd be surprised if Cain has even 3 more fights in him. While he's not old, he's racked up more wear and tear on his body from gym time than anyone else. Second o ly to Khabib. Ha, and they are both at the same gym. Good things happen at ATT.

Good work.

Carwin as an example: had all first round kos until he met up with lesnar who was able to take the onslaught and get the win. Then he fought JDS who was able to survive carwins attacks and fully out box him.

As per werdum, he is just as good as reem imo when it comes to mma striking but he has a much better ability to take and recover from a shot.

My point was that francis as a power puncher was given the 2 absolute best competition for him in the division.

Styles make fights. And when it comes to power punchers weve seen so many guys drop from the top when they face a guy who is a styalistic problem for them.

After watching him ko reem imon the bandwagon.

The dude is clearly the next champion. He just knocked out 40 yo arlovski and post usada ubereem. Both guys known for their chin.

There is clearly no reason for him to fight werdum or hunt or cain or jds.

If he kod reem and arlovski, there is no reason to think he wouldn't ko everyone else.
God dayum ko wins over arlovski and reem? Is this guy even human?
Stipe hand over your belt now.
giphy.gif

I think its more to do with experience, training, and managing injuries.

Cain is done as far as I'm concerned. As someone who's 31 and undergoing spinal fusion next year and had an MCL repair, I can tell you my MMA hobby is done. I wouldn't be prepared to even attempt a camp for a fight. Cain has had multiple back surgeries, shoulder surgeries and ACL repairs.

If he comes back, I have no doubt he'll either look like shit, or aggrevate one of his laundry list of injuries and sit on the sideline again.

Werdum never pulls out of fights. He's never had major surgeries (to my knowledge) and he just went 5 rounds without a problem against a solid up and comer.

Werdum is in his twighlight 30's though, and reaction times and such will start to drop fast for him, but given his health and constantly improving game, he has another run at the belt in him I believe.

I'd be surprised if Cain has even 3 more fights in him. While he's not old, he's racked up more wear and tear on his body from gym time than anyone else. Second o ly to Khabib. Ha, and they are both at the same gym. Good things happen at ATT.

Im not sure if cain is done but he is just unreliable when it comes to injuries.

Beside the werdum fight and jds 1, he has looked monstrous.

But he has also been involved in plenty of wars. 2 wars and a ko vs jds and he took damage vs werdum.

Honestly it is hard to say with cain because he rarely fights anymore.

Back