if arlovski and reem cant stop Francis..who can?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
After watching him ko reem imon the bandwagon.

The dude is clearly the next champion. He just knocked out 40 yo arlovski and post usada ubereem. Both guys known for their chin.

There is clearly no reason for him to fight werdum or hunt or cain or jds.

If he kod reem and arlovski, there is no reason to think he wouldn't ko everyone else.
God dayum ko wins over arlovski and reem? Is this guy even human?
Stipe hand over your belt now.

After watching him ko reem imon the bandwagon.

The dude is clearly the next champion. He just knocked out 40 yo arlovski and post usada ubereem. Both guys known for their chin.

0 / 10

fHOSEU5gRY2wwQjo0wzB_Cliff%20Jump%20WTF.gif

{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}
Put your money where your mouth is, then, homeboy

Even before clicking on this thread, reading "Arvloski" in the title made me laugh.

You got a chuckle out of me.

Checking the odds how the fuck is Miocic the underdog? I know where I am putting my money if the odds slide slightly more in Ngannou's favor.

The best thing about sarcasm threads is reading the replies from people who don't get sarcasm.

hunt just had some tests done to see if his head is ok. ya set him up to fight ngannou

jds got popped to roids he was already set to fight him

cain, does he even fight?

Not sold on Francis.
Francis lost to a guy named Cisse.
Cisse is pronounced Sissy.
Is Sissy going to be signed to the UFC and go on a tear also?

Funny how the same fragile post USADA Overeem still beat 3 out of those 4 guys you mentioned

people talking like he only has power but that head movement and timing tho

ezgif-2-2efd1c3762.gif

Not sold on Francis.
Francis lost to a guy named Cisse.
Cisse is pronounced Sissy.
Is Sissy going to be signed to the UFC and go on a tear also?
It was his second MMA fight, he had less than one year of MMA experience and it was a 2-round only fight in a ring. Doesn't mean shit.

ezgif-2-2efd1c3762.gif

It was his second MMA fight, he had less than one year of MMA experience and it was a 2-round only fight in a ring. Doesn't mean shit.

I've followed both guys careers and in all honesty I believe Sissy has evolved more out of the 2.I think he takes Francis out again if they fought today.

ezgif-2-2efd1c3762.gif

I'm not saying he doesn't have good head movement, but were we supposed to see some kind of spectacular head movement in that gif?

Back