If and if Jose wins

Purityy

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Will that be the end of Frankie getting a title shot? I have yet to see anything on this.

I have no idea what happens to Frankie if Jose wins, because we all know no one wants to see that fight AGAIN. Puts him in a really bad situation unless Max gets it done.

Will that be the end of Frankie getting a title shot? I have yet to see anything on this.

I have no idea what happens to Frankie if Jose wins, because we all know no one wants to see that fight AGAIN. Puts him in a really bad situation unless Max gets it done.
Yep, bad spot for Edgar.

I´m a huge fan of both guys, but I want Aldo to get that belt back.
If he does, nobody is gonna want to see Aldo vs Edgar 3 just now. There are some other guys in the division, specially the winner of Swanson vs Ortega.

Yeah it hasn't really spoken of, but your spot on.

Frankie has spoken about how much he was cheering on Max in the first fight, he's going to have to do it all over again, because he's in complete limbo if Aldo wins.

If Aldo wins yeah Frankie isn't getting a title shot no way

Jose Aldo vs Frankie Edgar III just doesn't sell, not even to the hardcore fans at this stage - we know how that fight goes.

I can see them doing a rubber match with Max if Aldo wins, which puts Frankie on ice.

I agree, that would be the first option but in no way would Edgar be disallowed a title shot after just because Aldo.

If Aldo wins then wins the rubbermatch Frankie really has no reason to be in the division anymore.

We've already seen 50 minutes of Aldo outclassing him.

If aldo wins, aldo will probably then fight winner of cub vs ortega, and frankie vs holloway
Or they cud do frankie vs winner of cub/ortega and jose/holloway trilogy
And then winner of those fight

than it is either a third fight with Max to settle the score or he fights the winner of cub-ortega

I think it will be. If Cub get a impressive win over Ortega than I can see him getting it, him Cub vs Aldo today would a very exciting matchup.

Aldo gets finished even quicker dis time bro

Yes, im a fan of Edgar but if Aldo wins, titleshot should go to winner of Ortega-Swanson. Frankie can fight Lamas like they were supposed to back then.

Aldo > Edgar 2X

No reason for a 3rd fight.

Edgar earned the next shot

Earned? UFC?

dana.gif

It's so sad how we all agree Frankie will be shafted. #1 contender has meaning eh?

Back