If all else falls - Khabib vs Lee for the LW title at UFC 226

MMAfanJabroniJew

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If negotiations with Khabib and Conor fail ...... than i suggest this match

Make UF to the C 226 the best card in history baba , make it bigger then the 10 inch

hqdefault.jpg

ZybPe4Y.gif

zMfbTZU.gif

AYaD.gif

qkyw8pH.gif

giphy.gif

VS

giphy.gif

pre-fight-questionnaire-shows-kevin-lee-failed-to-disclose-staph-infection-for-ufc-216.jpg

giphy.gif

xUA7biT2IZAqAZ9zZC.gif

Sheiky Baby bless.

giphy.gif

Maybe if he was able to make 155

Yeah .... the weight cut is a pickle no doubt , i think Lee will be able to rectify it , as am aware i think this is his first offence ? correct me if am wrong ..... ironic since Khabib has a history of weight cutting also.

No, he was choked out not long ago, he needs another win. He beat Barboza who was already pummeled by Khabib ( who gave a blueprint on how to beat him) . Make lee vs eddie for the next TS. Meanwhile Khabib will defend against Poirier or Conor as Tony is out for long.

No, he was choked out not long ago, he needs another win. He beat Barboza who was already pummeled by Khabib ( who gave a blueprint on how to beat him) . Make lee vs eddie for the next TS. Meanwhile Khabib will defend against Poirier or Conor as Tony is out for long.

That works , but Eddie is getting on a bit in years however ..... but i could be wrong .... Eddie vs Lee would be entertaining though .....

Poirier vs Khabib seems like a far gone conclusion to me ... but you never know in MMA.

Khabib's terrified of Lee, he'll make excuses, first Ramadan, then will beg for Poirier claiming he's more deserving

I think his point was Ramadan. Khabib is not fighting at 226. Don’t be such a Jabroni, Jabroni.

Ooooh ... i should of known that ....

Iron_Sheik_Fack.jpg

But you don't call me the Jabroni baba , because you know am the reel AAU chumpion gold medal like the Kurt Angle

upload_2018-4-22_14-14-52.jpeg

Allah bless.

Lee just lost his title match

And

he just missed weight

Eddie/Dustin are above him

Much rather see Poirer. He has advantages over Khabib in area where Lee is just a poor man's Khabib to me.

Much rather see Poirer. He has advantages over Khabib in area where Lee is just a poor man's Khabib to me.
I am not at all buying Poirier's rejuvenated hype. I still see him as the guy who was KO'd by a rookie 145 Conor McGregor and the liable to break Michael Johnson. Plus, Poirier quit versus Alvarez. I am not sold on dude, because he beat a has been former champion and a 1-1 in the UFC fighter.

The only advantage i can see is his stand up , everything else is Khabib in my opinion.
Exactly he has an area that he has an advantage.

Outside of 1 punch KO power I give every other category to Khabib when being compared to Lee.

Back