If AJ manages to defeat Wilder in spectacular fashion will we start seeing the Ajerks?

You don't half talk a lot of shit. Chisora didn't get wrecked when he stepped up in the overwhelming majority of his world level fights, as I've already pointed out only Haye managed to stop him. Chisora is tough, and that's proven beyond doubt and he's boxed at a high level than Stiverne. Stiverne is a nobody but it's funny how Wilder fans try and big him up as though he was some great test. Come back to me when Wilder actually fights someone decent.
Interesting how the narrative changes before and after a fight.

Before wilder vs stiverne, A lot of people were picking stiverne saying he was a good fighter and would "expose" wilder.

Again losing doesn't mean you don't gain valuable experience or are you saying you can't gain anything even when you lose?
So how did this "Chisouras Rex" use that alleged valuable experience to better himself? He looks like the same fighter, he looks like he hasn't applied any of this experience to get W's.

That would kind of render that "Valuable Experience" pretty god damn moot yeah?

Everytime @PUO3 made a valid point about the subject at hand you falsely call it a strawman argument because he out smarted you with boxing knowledge. You have to try to make it about semantics so you stand a chance.
Chisora has been wrecked. At least twice. Deal with it.
LOL love how you rhetoric has completely changed, so it's gone from Chisora has been wrecked every time he fights champs to Chisora has been wrecked twice (but not the other 5 times that we won't mention. Love it. PUO3 didn't outsmart anyone, he's just in denial that you can gain experience in even in a loss. Many great fighters say that they learn more from losses then their wins. And NO Chisora is not a great fighter but I'm sure he has learned something from his experiences as the top level.

So how did this "Chisouras Rex" use that alleged valuable experience to better himself? He looks like the same fighter, he looks like he hasn't applied any of this experience to get W's.

That would kind of render that "Valuable Experience" pretty god damn moot yeah?
He put on a damn good showing against Dillian Whyte. He showed his experience in that fight against the dangerous younger fighter really well. He lost but took Dillian to the edge and back. Dillian Whyte showed how dangerous he was when he haf Anthony Joshua in trouble during their bout. Chisora was never going to be a great but he's a good gatekeeper.

LOL love how you rhetoric has completely changed, so it's gone from Chisora has been wrecked every time he fights champs to Chisora has been wrecked twice (but not the other 5 times that we won't mention. Love it. PUO3 didn't outsmart anyone, he's just in denial that you can gain experience in even in a loss. Many great fighters say that they learn more from losses then their wins. And NO Chisora is not a great fighter but I'm sure he has learned something from his experiences as the top level.
Never once said you cant gain experience. I said he didnt improve. Try again.

You stay makeing stuff up. Nobody has changed their argument but you. Chisora has loss everytime he has faced the top guys.
Cliff notes... Try to stay focused... Dont panic and out smart yourself.
-you said nobody wrecks Chisora...everyone lol'd
-i said David Haye at least did badly
- you then tried to say exclude David Haye, David Haye doesnt count, David Haye is a caveat. Because it doesnt fit your false narrative
-So then everone pointed out Tyson Furry corner stoppage.
- this again didnt fit your narrative. So began arguing about what "wrecked" means and trying to change peoples argument about Chisora by posting random Chisora propaganda.

You said nobody you were wrong. You are the one in denial. Stop. Its ok to be wrong. Sometimes the cover up is worse than the crime.

Lol @ "manages to" like AJ destroying him easily isnt the likely outcome based on what theyve both shown so far.

You stay makeing stuff up. Nobody has changed their argument but you. Chisora has loss everytime he has faced the top guys.
Cliff notes... Try to stay focused... Dont panic and out smart yourself.
-you said nobody wrecks Chisora...everyone lol'd
-i said David Haye at least did badly
- you then tried to say exclude David Haye, David Haye doesnt count, David Haye is a caveat. Because it doesnt fit your false narrative
-So then everone pointed out Tyson Furry corner stoppage.
- this again didnt fit your narrative. So began arguing about what "wrecked" means and trying to change peoples argument about Chisora by posting random Chisora propaganda.

You said nobody you were wrong. You are the one in denial. Stop. Its ok to be wrong. Sometimes the cover up is worse than the crime.

Stop right there! You are changing the argument. You originally said he gets wrecked when he has faced top guys. FACT not true. He has only been wrecked 2 times out of 7. Or do Pulev and Vitali not count as top guys??
And no again smart ass, I mentioned David Haye first not you! Go back and read the thread and stop trying to change reality. I first mentioned Haye when I said 'And the only person to ever wreck Chisora was Haye, not Vitali, not Fury not Pulev.' That was before I said anything about Chisora not getting beat. The only thing I was wrong on was forgetting that Fury retired him in the 11th. That is it. That does not make your statement that he gets wrecked when he faces top guys because it was only 2 times out of 7. FACT

Last edited:
So you don't improve even if you gain experience?
Are you dense? Were talking about Chisora. He has not improved.

Are you dense? Were talking about Chisora. He has not improved.
I think he has so I beg to disagree. Anyway why would i listen to you, you are the one who says Chisora has been whooped plenty of times and it turned out to be twice. So does twice count as plenty now?

I think he has so I beg to disagree. Anyway why would i listen to you, you are the one who says Chisora has been whooped plenty of times and it turned out to be twice. So does twice count as plenty now?
Hes been finished twice. Getting whooped doesnt require a finish. Did Canelo whoop Jr?

You keep asking the same stupid questions.

Hes been finished twice. Getting whooped doesnt require a finish. Did Canelo whoop Jr?

You keep asking the same stupid questions.
And you keep giving the same stupid answers. Have you watched Chisora fight? Tell me which fight you think he got whooped in other than the Fury rematch and Haye?

Better go watch them again so I can see all his supposed improvements through those losses!

Stop right there! You are changing the argument. You originally said he gets wrecked when he has faced top guys. FACT not true. He has only been wrecked 2 times out of 7. Or do Pulev and Vitali not count as top guys??
And no again smart ass, I mentioned David Haye first not you! Go back and read the thread and stop trying to change reality. I first mentioned Haye when I said 'And the only person to ever wreck Chisora was Haye, not Vitali, not Fury not Pulev.' That was before I said anything about Chisora not getting beat. The only thing I was wrong on was forgetting that Fury retired him in the 11th. That is it. That does not make your statement that he gets wrecked when he faces top guys because it was only 2 times out of 7. FACT
You barely can read. Stop quoting me with your pointless endless circle talk.
Chisora has been wrecked twice. You were wrong.

You barely can read. Stop quoting me with your pointless endless circle talk.
Chisora has been wrecked twice. You were wrong.
I admitted being wrong about Fury which I did indeed forget but was right about mentioning Haye before anyone else did. So you were wrong about that and you were wrong about claiming he got wrecked everytime he fought top guys. Just admit it, you'll feel better after. You just look stupid carrying on not admitting it after all this time.

Better go watch them again so I can see all his supposed improvements through those losses!
Yeah that's what I thought, you can't think of any other fights were he got wrecked. Dodge the question like your good at.

Yeah that's what I thought, you can't think of any other fights were he got wrecked. Dodge the question like your good at.
Or weve had this same discussion for pages on end now and it isnt changing.

Please let me know when Chisora improves after another loss.

Or weve had this same discussion for pages on end now and it isnt changing.

Please let me know when Chisora improves after another loss.
Hopefully we'll see when he fight Helenius again in the rematch. Until then Chisora has only ever been whooped by two people unlike some people claim.

David haye stomped him, are you suggesting chisora is a contender, he isn't.

Back