If Abdulrashid Sadulaev where to compete in MMA how good could he be?

White Whale

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Abdulrashid Sadulaev is considered to be the #1 Pound-for-Pound wrestler in the world in 2016 and considered one of the most dominant wrestlers. He is only 21 years old and I was wondering how far you think he could go if decided to go into MMA?

Id bet he would have a pretty good chance at doing well.

would be champ with 6 months of training like any A level athlete

#JustBleed

I'm quite sure there was a thread like that in like the last 2 weeks or something. who knkows if he can take a punch? but since he's from dagestan and those people are tough as fuck, most likely

I remember a tweet of his saying that he would like to try MMA. but if he indeed likes the sport, when would he fight? after 1, 2 olympics? 3?

If the moon were made of cheese, would you eat it?

How about Kyle Snyder.. ? Hes better than Sadulaev.

Kyle Snyder might be more promising. He's actually made a comment or two about MMA interest.

Kyle Snyder might be more promising. He's actually made a comment or two about MMA interest.

Has he actually? Because Sadulaev has been on the record about wanting to pursue an MMA career at some point.

Idk what weight class he is at but he can probably beat ngannou

Both of them would go to fetal position after getting punched, like Cock Chestnar.

Haaaahhaaaaahhaaaaaahhaaaahahahahahahahahaaaa.

Both of them would go to fetal position after getting punched, like Cock Chestnar.

Haaaahhaaaaahhaaaaaahhaaaahahahahahahahahaaaa.
Oh wow...I wonder if that sounded funny to you.

Oh wow...I wonder if that sounded funny to you.
I feel violated after reading his post. He was actually so proud of himself he typed out that long ass "hahaha"
Yuck.

Probably pretty fukin far but there is always that chance that he could not overcome being punched in the face

I feel violated after reading his post. He was actually so proud of himself he typed out that long ass "hahaha"
Yuck.

Don't oveanalyze boys, i remeber Brock turtling after punches, which was funny
and i just feel like being dick of a person today.

Most 'real' wrestlers are tough as fuck. Sure, getting punched in the face takes some getting used to (insert wilting Brock Lesnar) but it's not like wrestling is a sport where you don't get hurt.

Bro, you need to post a highlight, or most people here (including myself) would have no idea who you are talking about.

The guy is a beast on the mat! His athleticism and explosiveness is off the chart!

Back