If a UFC fighter SMACKED you, what would you do?

I’d give Rampage an energy drink and keys to a car and let Rampage do the rest.

self-defense-folding-knife.jpg
Spyderco is the best.

Depends on the fighter. If they are above my weight class, I'm hitting back once and then running for the hills.

I assume something along the lines of...
giphy.gif

Don't you think, if Rampage was serious (or the guy for that matter)...he wouldn't have barely touched the guy, the guy wouldn't be laughing, and the guy wouldn't shake his hand afterwards?

Do you think that fat Dana White look alike would be able to take an angry slap from Rampage and laugh at him?

3:20, honestly that is unnacceptable by rampage, call me a wannabe badass yadada but I’d either slap or punch him back, yes I’d get killed by him but just cause you are a pro fighter you shouldnt put your hands on another man like that, fuck that...

I don't care how tough you are, or how well trained you are..if a strong dude that knows how to punch connects on you, regardless of how good of a fighter you are, you can easily be knocked out..

Rampage is a POS. I never saw him do that bullying, repeat after me crap with Japanese fans before. That's some ugly stuff. Regret having ever been his fan.

whoever Matt Brown punched on his way into the octagon deserved worse.

giphy.gif

I would take the slap roll around like Neymar then call up my lawyer and collect that check just like Chesia and Borg!

Wow, what a gigantic pussy. Neymar fucking sucks. Flopping in football makes it fucking suck.

Fight dirty, double eye poke and kick in the nuts, I don’t have the skills for anything else

Back