If A UFC Fighter Challenged You To A Fight, Would You Accept?

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Would you?

I would.

Think about it - It's a win-win situation. If you lose, so what. A pro beat up a non-pro, wow what a bad ass. But if you win, think of the lifelong bad ass cred you'd have. Where's there to lose?

All depens on which fighter of course.

Dont think that me against let's say Overeem would feel as a "win-win" situation

Last edited:
When I was in boxing, I was sparring with MMA fighters from Vancouver B.C and did alright against them. I would probably lose but why not, life is about experience.

That and I would probably do better than CM Punk because I actually put some serious hours in my boxing footwork and learning how to move around before I threw any punches.

I'd do everything I could to get out of it.

Let's talk chickens

I'd fight just about anyone for ten grand

I can imagine it now.

Some guy: Whats up with that black eye?

Me: I just got into a fight with a pro MMA fighter.

Some guy: A what?

Me: A pro MMA fighter.

Some guy: What's an MMA fighter?

Me: Mixed Martial Artist.

Some guy: You beat up some half asian dude?

Me: NO! a UFC fighter.

Some guy: Oh.... Was it Conor Mcgregor?

Me: Nope, it was a real badass motherfucking HW named Stipe Miocic.

Some Guy: Never heard of him. You'd be a badass if you beat up McGregor though.

I dont see the cred in getting embarrased on tv in front of millions of people. Also I dont think the headtrauma and medical bills are worth the cred.

Now if you start throwing around some of these guys' paydays, then sign me up.

Of course.

I've been training for a while and it would be quite the test.

Obviously I would. Would I win? Hell no.

Although I do think I could take Jake Shields in a boxing match and the leprechaun in a wrestling match.

Not a fucking chance.

Imagine having someone like this this staring at you from across a ring or cage (obviously he's not in the UFC but you get my point)
object_47.1249002832.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Lets talk $$$$$ TS, i'd fight anyone for the right money

Would you?

I would.

Think about it - It's a win-win situation. If you lose, so what. A pro beat up a non-pro, wow what a bad ass. But if you win, think of the lifelong bad ass cred you'd have. Where's there to lose?
What are you, 5?

I'm probably a C level athlete, maybe at a pro darts or snooker level so i fancy my chances against any D level bum in the ufc

Would you?

I would.

you would lose...and get no pay b/c no one cares about a newb getting brain trama in 15sec

Back