Idris Elba's Fighter

Punky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
it's great to see someone who's not a fighter dedicate a time in their life learning to fight and experiencing first hand.

posting the clips from youtube

my favorite part was when he went to Japan. you can really feel that there's a tremendous noble thing about fighting.

It's great to have a high paying job where you can spend majority of your time doing the things you love.

I'm poor.

He also has a clothing line for Superdry and occasionally DJs

Ease up, Idris.

i think him and Tom Hardy are some of the men left in Hollywood that can do man shit. the rest are SJW's armpit shaving pussies.

So i am halfway into the 2nd episode. I mean.. respect for having the balls to get into the ring.

But what a whiner.

A pro in 12 months? Even the lowest level journeyman fighters with losing records have game and have more than likely been training consistently for much longer than 12 months.

Hopefully he gets a good ref.

A pro in 12 months? Even the lowest level journeyman fighters with losing records have game and have more than likely been training consistently for much longer than 12 months.

You can go pro if you want in first fight lol

Results might be one sided though

I think he has the world record for fastest speed in a car. Just a fun bit of trivia.

Like in one of those rocket cars?

maxresdefault.jpg

I assume he got KO'ed or we would have heard about something from 2017 already.

There's an entire industry in Thailand catering to Westerners to live out their "pro fighter" fantasies by matching them up with alcoholic tuk tuk drivers. So you can return from your vacation and tell everyone you went for a muay thai match instead of your real purpose there.

You should watch it; his actor buddy Warren Brown who features in the doc' is a legit fighter.

180 mph is the record?
It's a bullshit record. It's based on a specific set of circumstances in the UK on THAT specific location(Pendine sands?).

The REAL land speed record for a car is 760mph.

iwas a decent doc its pretty cool seeing him train with bukaw ..annoyed when he walks out though . guy gets to train with that calibre if fighter and walks out half way for a bit

Back