Idris Elba = Next James Bond?

It's not a problem. James Bond is a character that shouldn't be played by a black guy. They're probably going to do it anyways because of all the sjw snowflakes that cry about everything in this day, and I'm sure the vast majority of people will NOT like him playing this roll.
You're looking at Idris Elba as just a random black guy, and that's your problem. Every issue isn't a SJW battle, but you're never going to see when it's not. That's why you're thinking like a moron.

How would a black 007 blend in undercover in some place like Russia? The whole idea is just stupid PC BS. If it goes that route I'm not watching the next movie.

If only there was an entire continent of people where he would fit in better than a white guy for undercover work.....

That said, I love Idris Elba as an actor, but I don't ever see him actually becoming Bond. He's fairly old for the role and this has been pressed for years with no results. Besides, didn't Skyfall show that Bond was his actual name or something like that and not just a code name?

Now they want someone in those roles who looks like he could snap your neck with his bare hands, and most middle aged guys can't pull it off. Keanu is a freak; he looks at least five years younger than his chronological age. And I wouldn't be surprised if Cruise drinks human blood. But even Neeson looked less than impressive in the action scenes of the Taken sequels; compare the multiple cuts in his fights to the Wick fights.

Most Bonds sign a multi-picture deal, and there are two years at least between Bond films. The best age for an actor to start making them is late twenties to early thirties.
For the people crying about Idris Elba, just know that a "snap your neck with his bare hands" Bond is more of a character shift than a talented guy of another race playing the traditional character. That's what you were given with Daniel Craig, so if you didn't say shit then, don't say shit now.

For the people crying about Idris Elba, just know that a "snap your neck with his bare hands" Bond is more of a character shift than a talented guy of another race playing the traditional character. That's what you were given with Daniel Craig, so if you didn't say shit then, don't say shit now.

The OG and still the best Bond. He'd snap your neck and fuck your woman. And she'd make him a vodka martini when he was finished:)

images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Last edited:
Why not?

Elba can act, and he has the physicality and masculine allure for the part.

Really looking forward to Da Man Wit Da Golden Grill.

You're looking at Idris Elba as just a random black guy, and that's your problem. Every issue isn't a SJW battle, but you're never going to see when it's not. That's why you're thinking like a moron.

No...you're just trying to start an argument. I'm going to stop wasting my time with you now. James Bond is not supposed to be a black guy. This is all because of the recent PC stuff that's been going on lately. Eat a dick liberal.

No...you're just trying to start an argument. I'm going to stop wasting my time with you now. James Bond is not supposed to be a black guy. This is all because of the recent PC stuff that's been going on lately. Eat a dick liberal.
Exactly. The moron has revealed himself. Every issue to you is a liberal vs. conservative one, and everyone has to be on one side or the other. You're proving everything I just said about you. You're a retard with a worthless opinion, and you don't know how to think for yourself.

idris elba could do better than bond, too much convention that limits these movies now, idris elba as a secret agent without the bond formula

Back