Ido Portal really did help Conor...

WHALEWOLF

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
conorknockdown.gif

Conor would not have been able to catch himself after Khabib caught him if it wasn't for Ido movement training.

True story.

ido-portal-2.png

Conor looked stuck in the mud. I saw stiffness. Head movement was Ronda-esque. He’s done. Time to join the WWE.

Lookin' like a white Rashad Evans in reverse.

McGregor was born for parkour.

conorknockdown.gif

Conor would not have been able to catch himself after Khabib caught him if it wasn't for Ido movement training.

True story.

ido-portal-2.png
muscle memory. crab walking. that's actually pretty impressive and i am not a conor fan... good post ts.

war touch butt in the park!

conorknockdown.gif

True story.

ido-portal-2.png

Jesus I dont know if you're trolling but that's kinda true! The way he recomposes himself while going back... makes sense!

Anyway Khabib's the man!!

There is something in that. But standing in front of Khabib like a largeblock of ice with hands down was hardly top draw movement.

I really think this Ido Portal stuff is superfluous as hell. Conor's balance isn't that great naturally, but you can develop balance from ring work; grappling, clinch, boxing. And he has.
Ido Portal's exercises seem like extra baggage.

Nah, he just regained his senses very quickly ,and kept his eyes on his oppenent while scooting back out of fear of his opponent. this was survaval not athleticism. comaprable to a female evading a rapist. not that impressive, nothing to do with ido portal. quality thread tho, sorry to ruin the fun !

Nah, he just regained his senses very quickly ,and kept his eyes on his oppenent while scooting back out of fear of his opponent. this was survaval not athleticism. comaprable to a female evading a rapist. not that impressive, nothing to do with ido portal. quality thread tho, sorry to ruin the fun !

It would only ruin the fun if your post was true.
Why you deny lord Ido?

Back