Idiotic science deniers on both sides and what men and women look for in mates

jeffk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/hig...y/news-story/9ed5a9ffecb46ea5413326fd73d68b85

“Those on the right, for example, sometimes don’t like evolutionary theory, period, and those on the left, they don’t want there to be any evolved sex differences — they want males and females to be identical in their psychology.”

===========================
Men tend to be attracted to women with markers of health and fertility, including good muscle tone and the low waist-to-hip ratio that comes with curves.

More surprising is the fact that men respond to the lumbar curve of a woman’s spine, which allows her to deal with pregnancy’s centre of gravity shift.

A former student of Buss’s, David Lewis, calculated the optimum lumbar curve biomechanically — and showed that men found exactly this degree of curvature most attractive.

“It’s a fascinating, rather precise prediction of what men should find attractive, and it’s not something that’s intuitively obvious,” Buss says.

What women look for in men are markers of status, health and the ability to protect a wife and her children, although Buss says the research here is less advanced and more complicated.

========================

I am curious to see an example of a woman with the optimum lumbar curve.

More surprising is the fact that men respond to the lumbar curve of a woman’s spine, which allows her to deal with pregnancy’s centre of gravity shift.
Not surprised motherfuckers.

There's a reason women wear backless dresses.
5ad9a0bc5ca6f7491d63100b3ed0be19.jpg

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/hig...y/news-story/9ed5a9ffecb46ea5413326fd73d68b85

“Those on the right, for example, sometimes don’t like evolutionary theory, period, and those on the left, they don’t want there to be any evolved sex differences — they want males and females to be identical in their psychology.”

===========================
Men tend to be attracted to women with markers of health and fertility, including good muscle tone and the low waist-to-hip ratio that comes with curves.

A former student of Buss’s, David Lewis, calculated the optimum lumbar curve biomechanically — and showed that men found exactly this degree of curvature most attractive.

“It’s a fascinating, rather precise prediction of what men should find attractive, and it’s not something that’s intuitively obvious,” Buss says.

What women look for in men are markers of status, health and the ability to protect a wife and her children, although Buss says the research here is less advanced and more complicated.

========================

I am curious to see an example of a woman with the optimum lumbar curve.
ccqViHY.gif

It's always more complicated when dealing with women. Not even scientists know what the f@#$ they want.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I don't like the word "science deniers," science is our noble attempt to know what is real and true.

What should be a just pursuit, not another orthodoxy.

Anyway, what we want as people is evolutionary in a sense that we know what is good throughout time.

A big juicy ass and bobbling tits are more fun as well as good for reproduction. It's all win/win!

Culture can shape a lot of what is true, beautiful, ECT. but some things are pretty culturally absolute - women love a toned back, men love a good buttery ass.

Nothing makes me blow my wad harder than getting drunk and fapping to pics of womens spine.

It does bring up an interesting point.

Most assume men can be broken down simply as 'I like T&A'. However, biologically, is that how we are really wired?

Sure, breasts and butts are where women store energy reserves (i.e. fat). It shows that they are "healthy" in that they get nourishment regularly, and can give enough calories to a child during pregnancy.

The study listed above also states that men find women who have strong backbones attractive since they will easily carry a pregnancy.

What other "markers" are there for health that we are attracted to biologically?

For instance, I find a woman's jawline attractive and I have no idea why? I am sure there is something deep within our primitive brains that hardwire us men (or maybe just me) to be attracted to strong jawlines.

You are describing fringe groups of both the left and the right.

Before college I was attracted to boobs and thick asses.
After the neo-marxist indoctrination program I suddenly was attracted to females with buzz cuts, blue hair, gender non-binaries and fat punks.

IQthKnQ.png

It does bring up an interesting point.

What other "markers" are there for health that we are attracted to biologically?

Related to this idea are some interesting studies of women during ovulation.

More studies need to be done to confirm these things but things change during a woman’s cycle

One study show women dress sluttier during ovulation and buy slurries clothy during ovulation to try to out compete other wonen to get a late

Women tend to lick to kiss or taste a man’s breath more during ovulation

Women have more male like fantasies during ovulation

Men become more jealous and protective of their girlfriend during ovulation

Etc.

Back