Idiocracy , 2006 movie predicts the future?

To be fair I'm from the south and they were.
You must live in the middle of nowhere. Im in Louisiana and grewup in new Orleans and baton rouge, and as I said it wasn't the rednecks who were dropping out and failing and fucking like rabbits.

I saw it a year after it came out. It was super funny. Luke Wilson was great with his dumbfounded facial expressions.

A large portion are also there for sanctuary city status.
Wasnt some guy deported like 6 times to only return the final time to shoot. Citizen.

It's a highly populated city, that guy was there, but so was the guy who invented the iphone, along with a lot of other people. You should go there and you will meet kind illegal immigrant ladies who clean your hotel room and leave little chocolate on your pillows and don't try to shoot your face.

It's a highly populated city, that guy was there, but so was the guy who invented the iphone, along with a lot of other people. You should go there and you will meet kind illegal immigrant ladies who clean your hotel room and leave little chocolate on your pillows and don't try to shoot your face.

The nice immigrants just export a damaging amount of cash out of the country.
Every job they have an ameican use to do.
You bleeding heart liberals just dont get it. Compassion and nice people are fine until it starts damaging thw society.
In Italy and Greece. Small towns barley getting by. Well out of compassion and because the refugees were so nice. They opened those towns with refugees.
And now its over populated, and lack of resources.
A leader of strong country must make tough decisions not through compassion.
Where i am, liberals by passed studies on school classroom size. And now all the schools are over filled with immigrants. The compassion is now ruining the experience for citizens

It seems like most of the country disagreed with you since Trump won.

Learn math. What percentage of the population voted? How many of them voted for Trump? Answer that and then tell me "most of the country voted for Trump" again.

The economy seems pretty good since Trump took office.

The only bad shit I see is crybaby ctrl-leftists in the media trying to make people believe that anyone that doesn't agree with 29 genders, let all the illegal immigrants in, and give up your guns is somehow a nazi?

You don't see any problem with his inability to pass health care or live up to any of his campaign promises? Where's the wall? Why is ISIS still here?

And if you try to support said President in any way, you're also a white supremacist nazi.

It makes total sense. I mean Hillary had hot sauce in her purse on Ellen and did a dab, so she obviously is more in tune with the black community.

Try harder, I'm not saying you're racist or a nazi for supporting Trump. I'm saying your stupid. Thank you for helping make my point.

Yes. Canada. Not Vietnam. If you think there is some night and day difference to how famous people are perceived, and what media is consumed between the two, you really are clueless.

You seriously think there's no difference between how he's viewed by his NEIGHBORS and how he's viewed by people in another country?

Fuck you're stupid. I read papers he paid to be in daily. You're stupid enough to think he's a good president. Clearly one of us had much more direct info.

By your logic, Canadians have more insight on how Drake is perceived.

Who? I'm sorry I'm not a teenager so yourcexample doesn't work.

If it makes you feel better, we have dumb folks up here who think Trump is only famous because of The Apprentice too. They're around 20 years old.

You can't read? Where did I say he's only famous because of the apprentice? God you're terrible...

He's a WORLDWIDE celebrity business mogul. You don't possess anymore special insight into Donald Trump's celebrity and how he earned it, than you do Mike Tyson.

Worldwide!!! He lived nowhere!!! Trump tower is in Canada!!!

I was his neighbor, if you think I didn't have more insight than you, it's because you're the dumbest person in this thread.

All you're doing is proving how ignorant you are to the world outside of your tiny bubble.

My bubble was where he lived you dipshit. Go back to the pro wrestling forum, you were never this awful there.

You can't read? Where did I say he's only famous because of the apprentice? God you're terrible...

You said, and I quote, "He was completely irrelevant until The Apprentice".

That is false. He was an international celebrity billionaire business mogul LONG before "The Apprentice". Not some little known New Yawker, who only ever paid to have his name printed in papers.

I was his neighbor, if you think I didn't have more insight than you, it's because you're the dumbest person in this thread.

You have no more insight than I do, because Donald Trump and all of his accomplishments and exploits, are known worldwide. Again, this is like someone from the Bronx, telling the world they know more about Mike Tyson because they were some schmuck living in the area where he lived.

You weren't Donald Trump's "neighbor". You were a schmuck living in New York, learning about him through the press and media, just like the rest of us You have no special intimate knowledge of Donald Trump, that anyone else who wasn't in his immediate family, or inner circle do.

The nice immigrants just export a damaging amount of cash out of the country.
Every job they have an ameican use to do.
You bleeding heart liberals just dont get it. Compassion and nice people are fine until it starts damaging thw society.
In Italy and Greece. Small towns barley getting by. Well out of compassion and because the refugees were so nice. They opened those towns with refugees.
And now its over populated, and lack of resources.
A leader of strong country must make tough decisions not through compassion.
Where i am, liberals by passed studies on school classroom size. And now all the schools are over filled with immigrants. The compassion is now ruining the experience for citizens

Do you even have a point anymore? You are just blathering and throwing bullshit against the wall now and hoping something will stick.

And yeah, tell some of the out of work folks in the rust belt to move to California to clean hotel rooms, pick wine grapes, and harvest lettuce, tomatoes and strawberries and we will see how many would do it. Immigrants have always done the jobs Americans don't want to do, be it like my German great grandfather shoveling coal at a steel mill into his 80's, or my Irish great grandmother being a maid to a family who thought she was beneath them.

Do you even have a point anymore? You are just blathering and throwing bullshit against the wall now and hoping something will stick.

And yeah, tell some of the out of work folks in the rust belt to move to California to clean hotel rooms, pick wine grapes, and harvest lettuce, tomatoes and strawberries and we will see how many would do it. Immigrants have always done the jobs Americans don't want to do, be it like my German great grandfather shoveling coal at a steel mill into his 80's, or my Irish great grandmother being a maid to a family who thought she was beneath them.

There was never a job an American would not do.
Today their is an agenda to put foreigners in any jobs before an American.

Not throwing b.s. out.
Its Because liberals and their idea to open borders before testing the impact it would have.
Under Obama it took just 8 years for ms13 to take over schools and communities.

http://longisland.news12.com/story/36357846/gov-cuomo-announces-gang-prevention-unit-for-suffolk

Now because they acted out of compassion rather then logic. People are dead, schools over flowing. Money now has to be spent on gangs.
This could have all been prevented.

Where i am 5 kids in a classroom have parents who contribute to school tax. The rest mooch. My entire life schools always made budget. Now its not even close.
The gap between the ones contributing to taxes and the ones using taxes based services is too big.
These schools now have to ask for federal grants.

obamas child protection program is a direct link to failing school budgets and the rise of ms13.

http://thewestburytimes.com/2017/05/whs-freshmen-to-take-classes-at-ncc-the-cradle/

No planning o where all these new kids would go?

Same goes for infrastructure, more people drive on roads and bridges then ones contributing to maintenance.

The gap between the ones contributing to the ones using is too big.

This was never a problem until after the year 2000

You said, and I quote, "He was completely irrelevant until The Apprentice".

That is false.

Tell me Heretic, how often was Trump appearing n mainstream media platforms in the 3 years prior to the Apprentice? How often was he appearing, after the Apprentice.

Answer that question and then try to tell me he wasn't irrelevant before the show.

He was an international celebrity billionaire business mogul LONG before "The Apprentice". Not some little known New Yawker, who only ever paid to have his name printed in papers.

You're fucking retarded. Everyone knows he was famous in the 80's and 90's, only you don't seem to know why. Early 2000's he was forgotten.

Learn what words mean Heretic.

You have no more insight than I do,

Yes, I clearly do. And it's getting more obvious every time you reply.

because Donald Trump and all of his accomplishments and exploits,

You misspelled failures.

are known worldwide. Again, this is like someone from the Bronx, telling the world they know more about Mike Tyson because they were some schmuck living in the area where he lived.

If Tyson spent all his time there and was literally paying papers to keep his name talked about. What's Page Six Heretic?

You weren't Donald Trump's "neighbor". You were a schmuck living in New York, learning about him through the press and media, just like the rest of us •

Not like you... you were in a different fucking country. I was hearing about him from people he interacted with. So shut the fuck up you moron.

You have no special intimate knowledge of Donald Trump, that anyone else who wasn't in his immediate family, or inner circle do.

Yes, I do. And thank you for helping make it obvious. As long as idiots like you are around, my memory is apparently inside info.

Tell me Heretic, how often was Trump appearing n mainstream media platforms in the 3 years prior to the Apprentice? How often was he appearing, after the Apprentice.

Answer that question and then try to tell me he wasn't irrelevant before the show.

A whole 3 years out of the limelight, equals "completely irrelevant" to you, and erases any and all status built up over decades?

LOL. That argument is so incredibly stupid, it's almost impressive.

If that is that mentality I'm dealing with here, then there is nothing left to discuss. We're done here.

A whole 3 years out of the limelight, equals "completely irrelevant" to you, and erases any and all status built up over decades?

LOL. That argument is so incredibly stupid, it's almost impressive.

If that is that mentality I'm dealing with here, then there is nothing left to discuss. We're done here.

Yes Heretic, "3 years before the show" counts as 'before the show'. Do you not know how time works? Did you think I said "was never relevant" because of your struggles with literacy?

We were done here the second you opened your mouth you irrelevant canadian sloth cock.

Very funny movie i just caught the other day.

Basically in the future everyone is very stupid and cannot take care of themselves.
Problems like garbage control are too complicated.
People don't drink water anymore, large corporation energy drinks have taken over.

Reminds me of San Francisco and the direction many liberal societies are headed.
Anyone catch this gem? it should be something everyone sees.

Well, the president of this movie is named Dwayne and it's very similar to the real actor... So, I guess that will happen if The Rock becomes president in the future. ;)

Well, the president of this movie is named Dwayne and it's very similar to the real actor... So, I guess that will happen if The Rock becomes president in the future. ;)

Would he attract democrats or republicans? This rock guy

There was never a job an American would not do.
Today their is an agenda to put foreigners in any jobs before an American.

Not throwing b.s. out.
Its Because liberals and their idea to open borders before testing the impact it would have.
Under Obama it took just 8 years for ms13 to take over schools and communities.

http://longisland.news12.com/story/36357846/gov-cuomo-announces-gang-prevention-unit-for-suffolk

Now because they acted out of compassion rather then logic. People are dead, schools over flowing. Money now has to be spent on gangs.
This could have all been prevented.

Where i am 5 kids in a classroom have parents who contribute to school tax. The rest mooch. My entire life schools always made budget. Now its not even close.
The gap between the ones contributing to taxes and the ones using taxes based services is too big.
These schools now have to ask for federal grants.

obamas child protection program is a direct link to failing school budgets and the rise of ms13.

http://thewestburytimes.com/2017/05/whs-freshmen-to-take-classes-at-ncc-the-cradle/

No planning o where all these new kids would go?

Same goes for infrastructure, more people drive on roads and bridges then ones contributing to maintenance.

The gap between the ones contributing to the ones using is too big.

This was never a problem until after the year 2000

okay dude, kick out the Mexicans and line up the buses for Joe the ex coal miner and Tony the ex steeler to move to California's Central Valley to pick vegetables and see what happens.<JagsKiddingMe>

You must live in the middle of nowhere. Im in Louisiana and grewup in new Orleans and baton rouge, and as I said it wasn't the rednecks who were dropping out and failing and fucking like rabbits.
from LA grew up in FL, not to say there weren't other groups too, also i dont think the movie really specifies dropping out but that higher birth rates in those groups and they just happened to use rednecks , because they are probably one of the funniest under educated groups.

okay dude, kick out the Mexicans and line up the buses for Joe the ex coal miner and Tony the ex steeler to move to California's Central Valley to pick vegetables and see what happens.<JagsKiddingMe>

In 2017 in first world countries, there shouldnt be the need for legal slave labor.
Small farms by me do Very well. Mostly family members working the fields and people cannot get enough of straight from farm veggies.
Actually they do more then very well.

Again there has never been and will never be a job an American Will not do.

Look at the country they built. The best

from LA grew up in FL, not to say there weren't other groups too, also i dont think the movie really specifies dropping out but that higher birth rates in those groups and they just happened to use rednecks , because they are probably one of the funniest under educated groups.

The movie would have been banned if they used any other group.

You use redneck to describe a group of white people.
What slang word is accepted around here to describe Muslims or Latino?

The movie would have been banned if they used any other group.

You use redneck to describe a group of white people.
What slang word is accepted around here to describe Muslims or Latino?

I use redneck to describe rednecks, a term they use on themselves proudly, which was a term given to them for doing manual labor and getting sunburnt necks from bending over most of the day. I'd be considered a redneck by many a people for being from the south and also doing construction and would not take offense to it.

Also i don't believe the movie would be banned if it were made any other way, the redneck thing is like the first five minutes of the movie the movie also goes on to show just how dumb most of society is becoming, With the miitary guy who hangs out with upgrade and upgrade in general, even the other test subject isnt smart and is supposed to be somewhat a sign of the times.

Once again I believe Judge went with rednecky at the beginning because he finds it funny and seems to have experience with it, ala king of the hill.

But hey you can be insecure all you want pal its a free country and making yourself look stupid ain't harming anyone but yourself.

I use redneck to describe rednecks, a term they use on themselves proudly, which was a term given to them for doing manual labor and getting sunburnt necks from bending over most of the day. I'd be considered a redneck by many a people for being from the south and also doing construction and would not take offense to it.

Also i don't believe the movie would be banned if it were made any other way, the redneck thing is like the first five minutes of the movie the movie also goes on to show just how dumb most of society is becoming, With the miitary guy who hangs out with upgrade and upgrade in general, even the other test subject isnt smart and is supposed to be somewhat a sign of the times.

Once again I believe Judge went with rednecky at the beginning because he finds it funny and seems to have experience with it, ala king of the hill.

But hey you can be insecure all you want pal its a free country and making yourself look stupid ain't harming anyone but yourself.

So what's the equivalent of redneck for other groups.
There is none, because they are banned.

Back