Idiocracy , 2006 movie predicts the future?

Ok here, let's have a separate discussion about a different issue so you can see what I mean. I'll take your role....

I assert that all republicans like dicks in their butt. All republicans I've met love dicks in their butt.

Rebuttal?

Post a picture of one teacher in idiocracy with tattoos.

You're using a movie you apparently didn't watch to make points on unrelated issues, and this entire forum is laughing at you as a result. Do you get that yet?

And why didn't you answer my question, I was dead serious. I'll treat you differently if it's the case. Do you have a learning disability?

Got some weird fantasies or don't know how to have a civilized conversation about issues without going full on fundamentalist. Either way there's not much I can do for you at this point.

Not opinion, its physically true.

A big chunk of Republicans and Trump supporters are conservative peppy types.
Ya, fucking nerds!
v1.bjsxOTg2NjU7ajsxNzQ2MjsxMjAwOzcwMDs0NzI

Nice try rewriting history, but Trump was never more than a tabloid caricature of a shitty businessman. He was known for being the stereotype of a spoiled rich kid putting money before people, and was completely irrelevant until The Apprentice, where he used that caricature to make firing people a sellable catchphrase.

I know because I lived it.

You clearly didn't, if that's what you truly believe. Donald Trump has been one of most famous billionaire's in the world, for quite some time now. Long before "The Apprentice" came along. Why the fuck do you think he got the show in the first place? Because his status as a celebrity billionaire business mogul was "irrelevant". LOL.

Calling Donald Trump "irrelevant" before The Apprentice is about as retarded as it gets, and a statement only someone born in the late 90's would make, because they have no idea what they're talking about.

You clearly didn't, if that's what you truly believe. Donald Trump has been one of most famous billionaire's in the world, for quite some time now. Long before "The Apprentice" came along. Why the fuck do you think he got the show in the first place? Because his status as a celebrity billionaire business mogul was "irrelevant". LOL.

Calling Donald Trump "irrelevant" before The Apprentice is about as retarded as it gets, and a statement only someone born in the late 90's would make, because they have no idea what they're talking about.

We should elect Kim Kardashian because she's like super famous brah

San Francisco is probably a bad choice to describe as an "idiocracy." Considering it is now a hub of the tech industry (along with its surrounding environs) and you literally can't live there unless you're making a lot of money, I don't think stupid people are in abundance there.

Last edited:
The

Right, you keep proving my point. In liberal places the prices are beyond stupid in reflection to idiocracy.

In conservative places like you mentioned, they are not. Because they are , well conservative .

And its got nothing to do with supply and demand. San Francisco is over populated. And not with citizens.

It is supply and demand, of course it is. San Francisco and its sea of glittering suburbs is overpopulated with people making a shit load of money who can afford $1,000,000+ homes. People move there from all over America, and the world, because it is an insanely desirable place to live, unlike the red states and rust belt states where nobody chooses to live, they are just born into it.

You clearly didn't, if that's what you truly believe. Donald Trump has been one of most famous billionaire's in the world, for quite some time now.

Awwww Heretic wants to show us he's not an adult.

Explain WHY he was famous Heretic. Was it his great business skills that got him in the New York Post constantly? Was it his stellar business deals that kept him tabloid fodder for over 2 decades? Was it his abundance of integrity and great personal relationships that kept him relevant?

I lived in New York in the 80's and 90's, don't try to tell me what Trump was you fucking clown.

Long before "The Apprentice" came along. Why the fuck do you think he got the show in the first place?

Because Burnett didn't need a real business man to sit in a chair and say "you're fired". He wanted someone who fit the stereotype, someone America already viewed as the corporate douchebag type. And who was happy to do it? Trump.

You gonna try and tell me they picked him because he was a well known and respected business personality?! Go for it so I can laugh in your face more.

Because his status as a celebrity billionaire business mogul was "irrelevant". LOL.

His status as a "douchebag living off daddy's money and screwing people" you mean?

Where you from Heretic?.... Oh wait! That's right, you're Canadian. Which means your opinion on American celebrities and how they're viewed in America is completely fucking worthless.

Said the Canadian to the NEW YORKER.

You literally don't know shit on this topic Heretic, but cute try.

This thread is hilariously backfiring on TS

Where you from Heretic?.... Oh wait! That's right, you're Canadian. Which means your opinion on American celebrities and how they're viewed in America is completely fucking worthless.

Yeah bro, we're WORLDS apart. The mainstream American media doesn't reach up here. We're all just in our igloos, listening to Great Big Sea, and watching Degrassi Jr. High reruns.

That silly statement just proves what a tiny world you live in, with no sense of awareness of the world around you. Hence, why you think Donald Trump is nothing more than a reality TV star, and was certainly not one of the most famous billionaire, international real estate business moguls in the world. Nope. He was only famous in New Yawk, 'cause the tabloids. LOL

Everything else you wrote is dishonest drivel.

Awwww Heretic wants to show us he's not an adult.

Explain WHY he was famous Heretic. Was it his great business skills that got him in the New York Post constantly? Was it his stellar business deals that kept him tabloid fodder for over 2 decades? Was it his abundance of integrity and great personal relationships that kept him relevant?

I lived in New York in the 80's and 90's, don't try to tell me what Trump was you fucking clown.

Because Burnett didn't need a real business man to sit in a chair and say "you're fired". He wanted someone who fit the stereotype, someone America already viewed as the corporate douchebag type. And who was happy to do it? Trump.

You gonna try and tell me they picked him because he was a well known and respected business personality?! Go for it so I can laugh in your face more.

His status as a "douchebag living off daddy's money and screwing people" you mean?

Said the Canadian to the NEW YORKER.

You literally don't know shit on this topic Heretic, but cute try.

Damn.

Well said.

Yeah bro, we're WORLDS apart. The mainstream American media doesn't reach up here. We're all just in our igloos, listening to Great Big Sea, and watching Degrassi Jr. High reruns.

You live in a DIFFERENT COUNTRY. I was essentially his neighbor. If you think that doesn't make a difference in regard to who has more insight on how he's viewed in America, you're somehow dumber than I thought.

That silly statement just proves what a tiny world you live in, with no sense of awareness of the world around you.

The world around me? You mean like, say.... the country I live in? Are you suggesting your opinion matters when we're talking about this country's view of Trump? Because it doesn't. At all.

Hence, why you think Donald Trump is nothing more than a reality TV star,

Where did I say that? Nothing more than a joke and a cartoon is my opinion. He just owes his current relevance to reality tv. If you disagree, it's because you're a dipshit from another country who didn't watch it unfold.

and was certainly not one of the most famous billionaire, international real estate business moguls in the world.

Owes everything to a giant inheritance he lost multiple times, including him amazingly losing 5 Billion in 1995, known for being sued and being a tacky egomaniac.

If what you said is what Canadians thought of him, Canadians are fucking stupid. Good thing nothing they think matters.

MNope. He was only famous in New Yawk, 'cause the tabloids. LOL

No we just had a front row seat to him earning his reputation. That's why we can talk about it years later without sounding retarded.

Everything else you wrote is dishonest drivel.

Said the canadian MAGA lemming. Go troll elsewhere kid.

You live in a DIFFERENT COUNTRY. I was essentially his neighbor. If you think that doesn't make a difference in regard to who has more insight on how he's viewed in America, you're somehow dumber than I thought.

The world around me? You mean like, say.... the country I live in? Are you suggesting your opinion matters when we're talking about this country's view of Trump? Because it doesn't. At all.

Where did I say that? Nothing more than a joke and a cartoon is my opinion. He just owes his current relevance to reality tv. If you disagree, it's because you're a dipshit from another country who didn't watch it unfold.

Owes everything to a giant inheritance he lost multiple times, including him amazingly losing 5 Billion in 1995, known for being sued and being a tacky egomaniac.

If what you said is what Canadians thought of him, Canadians are fucking stupid. Good thing nothing they think matters.

No we just had a front row seat to him earning his reputation. That's why we can talk about it years later without sounding retarded.

Said the canadian MAGA lemming. Go troll elsewhere kid.

It seems like most of the country disagreed with you since Trump won. The economy seems pretty good since Trump took office.

The only bad shit I see is crybaby ctrl-leftists in the media trying to make people believe that anyone that doesn't agree with 29 genders, let all the illegal immigrants in, and give up your guns is somehow a nazi?

And if you try to support said President in any way, you're also a white supremacist nazi.

It makes total sense. I mean Hillary had hot sauce in her purse on Ellen and did a dab, so she obviously is more in tune with the black community.

It is supply and demand, of course it is. San Francisco and its sea of glittering suburbs is overpopulated with people making a shit load of money who can afford $1,000,000+ homes. People move there from all over America, and the world, because it is an insanely desirable place to live, unlike the red states and rust belt states where nobody chooses to live, they are just born into it.

A large portion are also there for sanctuary city status.
Wasnt some guy deported like 6 times to only return the final time to shoot. Citizen.

Wait... Didn't the president in Idiocracy resign to make place for the more competent man when he saw it would be better for the greater good? How is that comparable with America under Trump the Chump?

Very funny movie i just caught the other day.

Basically in the future everyone is very stupid and cannot take care of themselves.
Problems like garbage control are too complicated.
People don't drink water anymore, large corporation energy drinks have taken over.

Reminds me of San Francisco and the direction many liberal societies are headed.
Anyone catch this gem? it should be something everyone sees.

Love this flick!

Feels like we're already 3/4 of the way there.

Yes. Canada. Not Vietnam. If you think there is some night and day difference to how famous people are perceived, and what media is consumed between the two, you really are clueless.

By your logic, Canadians have more insight on how Drake is perceived.

If it makes you feel better, we have dumb folks up here who think Trump is only famous because of The Apprentice too. They're around 20 years old.

He's a WORLDWIDE celebrity business mogul. You don't possess anymore special insight into Donald Trump's celebrity and how he earned it, than you do Mike Tyson.

All you're doing is proving how ignorant you are to the world outside of your tiny bubble.

Last edited:
TBF. A lot of people here seemed to see Kid Rock as a very viable politician. So...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back