Idiocracy , 2006 movie predicts the future? | Page 8

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Bloodworth, Sep 11, 2017.

1. unimackpass Purple Belt

unimackpass
    Got some weird fantasies or don't know how to have a civilized conversation about issues without going full on fundamentalist. Either way there's not much I can do for you at this point.

D3THRONED likes this.
  2. Scott Parker 27 Your Mom's Box

Scott Parker 27
    Ya, fucking nerds!
    [​IMG]

3. Bloodworth Double Yellow Card

Bloodworth
    Now post a picture of the preppy alpha betas

4. HereticBD Gold Belt

HereticBD
    You clearly didn't, if that's what you truly believe. Donald Trump has been one of most famous billionaire's in the world, for quite some time now. Long before "The Apprentice" came along. Why the fuck do you think he got the show in the first place? Because his status as a celebrity billionaire business mogul was "irrelevant". LOL.

Calling Donald Trump "irrelevant" before The Apprentice is about as retarded as it gets, and a statement only someone born in the late 90's would make, because they have no idea what they're talking about.

D3THRONED likes this.
  5. helltoupee Brown Belt

helltoupee
    We should elect Kim Kardashian because she's like super famous brah

CargoKing, M3t4tr0n and Der Eisbär like this.
  6. HereticBD Gold Belt

HereticBD
    Solid comparison brah, that's totally not one a clueless millennial would make...

D3THRONED likes this.
  7. helltoupee Brown Belt

helltoupee
    [​IMG]

8. Dayman1984 Purple Belt

Dayman1984
    San Francisco is probably a bad choice to describe as an "idiocracy." Considering it is now a hub of the tech industry (along with its surrounding environs) and you literally can't live there unless you're making a lot of money, I don't think stupid people are in abundance there.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  9. Cake4Breakfast Gold Belt

Cake4Breakfast
    It is supply and demand, of course it is. San Francisco and its sea of glittering suburbs is overpopulated with people making a shit load of money who can afford $1,000,000+ homes. People move there from all over America, and the world, because it is an insanely desirable place to live, unlike the red states and rust belt states where nobody chooses to live, they are just born into it.

WalkenWouldOwn likes this.
  10. CargoKing Insert Costume Total Here.

CargoKing
    Awwww Heretic wants to show us he's not an adult.

Explain WHY he was famous Heretic. Was it his great business skills that got him in the New York Post constantly? Was it his stellar business deals that kept him tabloid fodder for over 2 decades? Was it his abundance of integrity and great personal relationships that kept him relevant?

I lived in New York in the 80's and 90's, don't try to tell me what Trump was you fucking clown.

Because Burnett didn't need a real business man to sit in a chair and say "you're fired". He wanted someone who fit the stereotype, someone America already viewed as the corporate douchebag type. And who was happy to do it? Trump.

You gonna try and tell me they picked him because he was a well known and respected business personality?! Go for it so I can laugh in your face more.

His status as a "douchebag living off daddy's money and screwing people" you mean?

Where you from Heretic?.... Oh wait! That's right, you're Canadian. Which means your opinion on American celebrities and how they're viewed in America is completely fucking worthless.

Said the Canadian to the NEW YORKER.

You literally don't know shit on this topic Heretic, but cute try.

11. skold Brown Belt

skold
    This thread is hilariously backfiring on TS

12. HereticBD Gold Belt

HereticBD
    Yeah bro, we're WORLDS apart. The mainstream American media doesn't reach up here. We're all just in our igloos, listening to Great Big Sea, and watching Degrassi Jr. High reruns.

That silly statement just proves what a tiny world you live in, with no sense of awareness of the world around you. Hence, why you think Donald Trump is nothing more than a reality TV star, and was certainly not one of the most famous billionaire, international real estate business moguls in the world. Nope. He was only famous in New Yawk, 'cause the tabloids. LOL

Everything else you wrote is dishonest drivel.

13. JohnnySagebrush Green Belt

JohnnySagebrush
    Damn.

Well said.

14. CargoKing Insert Costume Total Here.

CargoKing
    You live in a DIFFERENT COUNTRY. I was essentially his neighbor. If you think that doesn't make a difference in regard to who has more insight on how he's viewed in America, you're somehow dumber than I thought.

The world around me? You mean like, say.... the country I live in? Are you suggesting your opinion matters when we're talking about this country's view of Trump? Because it doesn't. At all.

Where did I say that? Nothing more than a joke and a cartoon is my opinion. He just owes his current relevance to reality tv. If you disagree, it's because you're a dipshit from another country who didn't watch it unfold.

Owes everything to a giant inheritance he lost multiple times, including him amazingly losing 5 Billion in 1995, known for being sued and being a tacky egomaniac.

If what you said is what Canadians thought of him, Canadians are fucking stupid. Good thing nothing they think matters.

No we just had a front row seat to him earning his reputation. That's why we can talk about it years later without sounding retarded.

Said the canadian MAGA lemming. Go troll elsewhere kid.

mrbaapt likes this.
  15. WTF2008 Purple Belt

WTF2008
    It seems like most of the country disagreed with you since Trump won. The economy seems pretty good since Trump took office.

The only bad shit I see is crybaby ctrl-leftists in the media trying to make people believe that anyone that doesn't agree with 29 genders, let all the illegal immigrants in, and give up your guns is somehow a nazi?

And if you try to support said President in any way, you're also a white supremacist nazi.

It makes total sense. I mean Hillary had hot sauce in her purse on Ellen and did a dab, so she obviously is more in tune with the black community.

D3THRONED and west42 like this.
  16. Bloodworth Double Yellow Card

Bloodworth
    A large portion are also there for sanctuary city status.
    Wasnt some guy deported like 6 times to only return the final time to shoot. Citizen.

17. PorkPiePusher Loro Piana cashmere belt

PorkPiePusher
    Wait... Didn't the president in Idiocracy resign to make place for the more competent man when he saw it would be better for the greater good? How is that comparable with America under Trump the Chump?

CargoKing likes this.
  18. 9mmafan Double Yellow Card

9mmafan
    Love this flick!

Feels like we're already 3/4 of the way there.

19. HereticBD Gold Belt

HereticBD
    Yes. Canada. Not Vietnam. If you think there is some night and day difference to how famous people are perceived, and what media is consumed between the two, you really are clueless.

By your logic, Canadians have more insight on how Drake is perceived.

If it makes you feel better, we have dumb folks up here who think Trump is only famous because of The Apprentice too. They're around 20 years old.

He's a WORLDWIDE celebrity business mogul. You don't possess anymore special insight into Donald Trump's celebrity and how he earned it, than you do Mike Tyson.

All you're doing is proving how ignorant you are to the world outside of your tiny bubble.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  20. Satsui Ryu Brown Belt

Satsui Ryu
    TBF. A lot of people here seemed to see Kid Rock as a very viable politician. So...

Zax0r, ookii, KILL KILL and 1 other person like this.