Idiocracy , 2006 movie predicts the future?

Yes, because instead of clean water and the maintenance of basic infrastructure, liberals make sure everyone is not facing inequality first.

Tell me more about all the purple hair in South America. This is just about the dumbest shit I've ever read. But please, tell me more about liberals in SA prioritizing equality over water. I'm sure you've got many examples.

Their priorities are out of whack.

Are you sure? I mean, you can't even figure out the plot of movies when they're directly stated. Sooo.....

In my town liberals said its ok for any central American under the age of 18 free admittance.

Admittance to what!? Honestly answer this:

Have you ever been diagnosed with a learning disability?

By passing over population and numbers of resources and jobs.

The results are, the schools are over filled, trailer park classrooms on fields.

And they're all liberal, like in the movie right?

And a direct rise in ms13.
Liberals by pass these studies and just say its the right thing to do and shows the real danger of bleeding heart liberals.

You're trying to link a push for equality to the rise in MS13 and you used the movie IDIOCRACY as a jumping off point....

If you don't have a learning disability, call Guinness, because that's a record of some kind.

They think they mean well, they think they are doing the right compassionate thing, but in reality they do more damage then good.

Hey remember when you thought Idiocracy was a critique of liberals and you were completely wrong?

Yeah, I do too.

About young earthers being more likely to be open to different points of view? No I don't discuss complete bullshit.
I said flexible to more information. I've seen this over the years and it's not that big of deal to most of them. It was hardly a issue for them growing up so it was no big revelation for them at collage. Their some of the few I've ran into that aren't buying into the 70 gender /kids on hormone blockers mania so I see them as way ahead of the game.

I said flexible to more information. I've seen this over the years and it's not that big of deal to most of them. It was hardly a issue for them growing up so it was no big revelation for them at collage. Their some of the few I've ran into that aren't buying into the 70 gender /kids on hormone blockers mania so I see them as way ahead of the game.

Oh I'm sorry, flexible to new information. And your example was their unacceptance of anything beyond 2 genders.

Something tells me a discussion with you would be too funny to take seriously. Sorry.

liberals are more over weight and have more tattoos. Purple and green hair.
That's their look and today you find drs, lawyers and teachers with tattoos and that look.
And its not a good look.
lol...what? you.are.fucking.delusional.

Oh I'm sorry, flexible to new information. And your example was their unacceptance of anything beyond 2 genders.

Something tells me a discussion with you would be too funny to take seriously. Sorry.

Concerning age of the earth, yes open and often believing the new information.
Me? I'm pretty much in agreement with Peterson on this issue.
He's to funny to take seriously?

Concerning age of the earth, yes open and often believing the new information.

Oh ok, so just more direct bullshit. Do you have anything to back up this version of "water isn't wet"? Because the young earthers on this very forum stand as a testament to how dead wrong you are.

Me? I'm pretty much in agreement with Peterson on this issue.
He's to funny to take seriously?

Dear god you agree with Scott Peterson! You monster.

I'm talking to you not other talking heads. And if you need their beliefs to support yours I've got even less reason to talk to you.

Oh ok, so just more direct bullshit. Do you have anything to back up this version of "water isn't wet"? Because the young earthers on this very forum stand as a testament to how dead wrong you are.

So your worldview is formed by your time on sherdog?

Dear god you agree with Scott Peterson! You monster.

I'm talking to you not other talking heads. And if you need their beliefs to support yours I've got even less reason to talk to you.

Jordan Peterson comes from a position that I have held on this issue. Do you identify with the other fellow in this video ?

lol...what? you.are.fucking.delusional.

There is an argument to be made. It is Liberals that are out there saying "fat is beautiful", and coined the term "fat shaming".

I know the south is fat as fuck, but for Liberals to take such a defensive stance on the matter, there must be quite a few out there as well.

Try life experience. That includes my most recent interactions with young earthers.

I'm guessing by your choice of going after my experiences rather than supporting your own, that you don't have shit to back it up with.

Jordan Peterson comes from a position that I have held on this issue. Do you identify with the other fellow in this video ?

You're talking to a guy that's firmly "keep dicks outta the ladies room" so I don't know why you think differently. I'm simply shitting on the dumb assertion that young earthers are flexible with information. They're not.

There is an argument to be made. It is Liberals that are out there saying "fat is beautiful", and coined the term "fat shaming".

I know the south is fat as fuck, but for Liberals to take such a defensive stance on the matter, there must be quite a few out there as well.
The two things are not related. Highly liberal states like California, Oregon, Washington have a culture of fitness and health. The midwest and the south are fat as fuck. Goofy liberals promoting fat acceptance is just part and parcel of liberals being overly sensitive and trying to 'protect' people. It has nothing to do with liberals being fat. Liberals are also anti 'islamophobia' does that mean liberals are muslim?

150518151953-map-fittest-cities-super-169.jpg

lol TS thought the movie was about people he didn't like. Turns out it was about him

Try life experience. That includes my most recent interactions with young earthers.

I'm guessing by your choice of going after my experiences rather than supporting your own, that you don't have shit to back it up with.

You're talking to a guy that's firmly "keep dicks outta the ladies room" so I don't know why you think differently. I'm simply shitting on the dumb assertion that young earthers are flexible with information. They're not.

Well at least we're getting a little focus going here.
"They're not." Sounds like a fundamentalist aproach to a issue when someone is trying to communicate alternate experience and opinion. I find this very disappointing.

Tell me more about all the purple hair in South America. This is just about the dumbest shit I've ever read. But please, tell me more about liberals in SA prioritizing equality over water. I'm sure you've got many examples.

Are you sure? I mean, you can't even figure out the plot of movies when they're directly stated. Sooo.....

Admittance to what!? Honestly answer this:

Have you ever been diagnosed with a learning disability?

And they're all liberal, like in the movie right?

You're trying to link a push for equality to the rise in MS13 and you used the movie IDIOCRACY as a jumping off point....

If you don't have a learning disability, call Guinness, because that's a record of some kind.

Hey remember when you thought Idiocracy was a critique of liberals and you were completely wrong?

Yeah, I do too.

Admittance into the country and flown to a city of their choice.
Didn't matter if they had a criminal record or even over 18.
If they made it to the border and stated under 18. Open the doors.

Liberal were liberal with borders and the result is over population of schools and a rise in ms13.

So now some schools look like idiocracy. Teachers with tats talking slang. Too many kids. Half do their own thing.

And they all vote Democrat

Also 5 kids in a classroom out of 30 have parents who contribute to school tax. Schools never in the red , ever, now apply for federal grants to cover the gap.
Thanks bleeding heart compassionate liberals.

Attend a liberal protest. Ugliest and fattest group you will ever see. Women more masculine then men .
The freaks and geeks of society.

Attend a trump rally with the opposite mindset. You'd see exactly the same thing.

Lol so true, the liberals embrace it.
They ignore science and say fat is beautiful and not unhealthy.

Being too smart is a bad privilege, remember in the movie the guy was attacked because he sounded pompous.
Gee, who attacks intelligent speakers they disagree with. Liberals, man do they suck.

There also is an irony of someone with a garbage pail kid avatar picking his nose trying to talk about dumbing down society . I think you forgot that you still have the movie ticket stubs for the movie Ass

Back