ideo: Previously unseen footage of Conor McGregor/Paulie Malignaggi sparring

It still surprises me that more people didn't give McGregor shit for the blatantly chickenshit tactic of releasing still pictures of him "flooring" Malignaggi (which turned out to be complete bullshit) just to bolster his own ego.

Yep, absolute dog act. What happens in the gym, stays in the gym. Conor had no right to throw Paulie under the bus like that.

McGregor would have had a PPV special and charged his sheep to watch it.

and u bet his clown ass fans would buy that shit. lol
Mc Gregor is what SilverChair was to my generation of STP, NIrvana, Pixies, Weezer, etc.
Pretty random, huh

If McGregor was really beating the shit out of Paulie during sparring then you can bet your ass that the video footage would have been released by McGregor and his team.

The fact that it has never been released should tell you all that you need to know about those sparring sessions.
Haters will be on suicide watch when the 12 rounds come out and Paulies obliteration can no longer be denied.

Yep, absolute dog act. What happens in the gym, stays in the gym. Conor had no right to throw Paulie under the bus like that.

I don't even care about that, really. The fact that what McGregor claims happened in the gym is complete and utter horseshit is what makes it pathetic.

Editing can do magic....lets see the full unedited video.....

Haters will be on suicide watch when the 12 rounds come out and Paulies obliteration can no longer be denied.

Take the names out of it. One fighter wants the video for the whole sparring session released and one fighter won't release it. What does that tell you?

yawn1.gif
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Take the names out of it. One fighter wants the video for the whole sparring session released and one fighter won't release it. What does that tell you?
Yeah like when Cody claimed he had videos of slaughtering TJ in practice and didn't release until after like a year even though TJ was begging for him to do so.

So they needed like 14 weeks...to find something where Conor looked good enough to be released?

The fact that Conor refuses to show the whole damn thing tells me averything i need to know about how the sparring went. They want you to believe Conor beat his ass, but they don't show you Conor beating his ass. If they want you to believe that, wouldn't the best way to achieve that goal be actually showing him doing that?

they are going to come with an edited footage again,they couldnt even keep their promise that they would release both full sparring videos after the fight.

The weird thing is that most of the people will actually believe in a 5-7 min footage as what happened in 18 rounds of sparring,like when they made this shit to Van Heerden.

Yeah like when Cody claimed he had videos of slaughtering TJ in practice and didn't release until after like a year even though TJ was begging for him to do so.

Actually Cody's claim was that he knocked TJ out. A knockdown is not a knockout. That video did not confirm a KO. Try again.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/11/cody-garbrandt-tj-dillashaw-knockout-video-practice-ufc-217

From the article:

So, what do we see? A knockout? Or a knockdown?

Yeah, tell him to keep playing the video,” Dillashaw said. “I get up and start going again. There was no KO like he’s been stating.”

It’s certainly a hard overhand right, but it does also look like Dillashaw starts to get back up before the video cuts off.

TJ challenged Cody to show the rest of the video. Did he? Why do you suppose that Cody cut the clip right there? If TJ was really KOed then it would be easy enough to prove if you were filming it. I did however just watch TJ kick Cody's ass and there is video to prove that.

Do you seriously believe that McGregor would be sitting on the video of a sparring session where he was kicking the ass of a professional boxer?

The guy is a complete egomaniac. There is a ZERO percent chance that he would not release that video if it made him look good. ZERO percent chance.

Last edited:
I am not a McGregor fan by any stretch of the imagination, but that was a pretty sweet counter.

They did embellish it though with the heightened sound effect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back