Ideas on Sister Abigail?

markys00

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So, anyone have any thoughts on who Sister Abigail could be?

I'm guessing its best to focus on girls from the mae young classic.

Sage Beckett: Already has wwe experience with Mae Young classic. Is a larger woman over 6 foot over 200 lbs. Her gimmick is that of a scarlett witch type, so its similar to what they need.

Sarah Logan: Another Mae Young Classic girl. Is from the south and played a southern bayou tomboy. shes on the prettier side, but has that southern twang that bray uses. shes also played a villain role as crazy mary dobson with face paint and all. Another easy pick for wwe.

Daffney: her ability to wrestle is in question. but she has much experience with TNA and Impact, and has had the crazy witch/villain/draculette gimmick that she was associated with for a long time

Perscilla Kelly: Huge underdog pick, but she is a very good looking girl that died her hair jet black and went the 666 path. she is now a SHINE champion, even though she is quite green. Def only a small chance of it being her, but hey, it could work if they chose it.

Bray Wyatt in a wig?

Any others, guys?

tumblr_oggjou9W631u1ljrzo3_540.gif

Mz6TlN.gif

tumblr_ojqxhhArls1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

ITs fucking Bray in drag and if I had the audio software on hand I'd prove it on a video clip.

Anyway just look at what it looks like

Last edited:
ITs fucking Bray in drag and if I had the audio software on hand I'd prove it on a video clip.

I thought the promo bit was supposed to basically be that Abigail was remotely "posessing" bray and speaking through him and her "true form" would be revealed later as part of the story. Not that it was "literally" Abigail cutting the promo (which is just bray sitting there in make up).

But like I said before, my vote goes to a hologram projection of Luna Vachone (rip). That'd be legit.

There's no mistaking that voice...

latest

If it really is Bray in drag, he should fuck off and join Cody in Japan.

Yea it's him on the screen, but I think there will be some girl as sister Abigail... At least I hope

Summer Braey

They should make it some cute little bubbly thing.. Who.gradually turns creepy. Could be done well.

Back