Ideal weight class Help !!!

Ninja From Pluto

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I’m writing this forum to get opinions as I’m looking to have my first amateur fight in September I’m from Durban South Africa, I would just like to get all of your opinions and views on what weight class you all think would be the best place to start for me, statistically im 1.9 m in height so 6ft 3 and weight I walk around at 97 kgs - I have a long reach of 2.05 m, my style is Wrestling and Jiu Jitsu And Kickboxing mainly for standup incorporated with Boxing, I am 19 years old and growing in height to this day however I am an ectomorph and have minimal body fat at my weight, if you need to know more just Holla, thanks guys appreciate all the support/help and feedback

Perfect thanks man - and heavyweight at some stage do you think that’s ever an option, assuming I’m willing to put on size or do you think my natural weight now is best ?

Perfect thanks man - and heavyweight at some stage do you think that’s ever an option, assuming I’m willing to put on size or do you think my natural weight now is best ?

Dude,

stop.
Immediately. Stop right now.

This is an MMA forum with MMA fans. Most of them are couch potatoes. Fighters are a rarity here.

Talk to your coach regarding this. Don't listen to anyone's advice here until his nickname is purple.

Back