Ideal weight class Help !!!

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by Ninja From Pluto, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Ninja From Pluto White Belt

Ninja From Pluto
    Hi Guys, I’m writing this forum to get opinions as I’m looking to have my first amateur fight in September I’m from Durban South Africa, I would just like to get all of your opinions and views on what weight class you all think would be the best place to start for me, statistically im 1.9 m in height so 6ft 3 and weight I walk around at 97 kgs - I have a long reach of 2.05 m, my style is Wrestling and Jiu Jitsu And Kickboxing mainly for standup incorporated with Boxing, I am 19 years old and growing in height to this day however I am an ectomorph and have minimal body fat at my weight, if you need to know more just Holla, thanks guys appreciate all the support/help and feedback

2. E Undead Purple Belt

E Undead
    185 would kill you. Stay at 205

3. ChefJeff Banned

ChefJeff
    I agree.

Ninja From Pluto likes this.
  4. Ninja From Pluto White Belt

Ninja From Pluto
    Perfect thanks man - and heavyweight at some stage do you think that’s ever an option, assuming I’m willing to put on size or do you think my natural weight now is best ?

5. AimedWithV Wound in the Force

AimedWithV
    Dude,

stop.
    Immediately. Stop right now.

This is an MMA forum with MMA fans. Most of them are couch potatoes. Fighters are a rarity here.

Talk to your coach regarding this. Don't listen to anyone's advice here until his nickname is purple.

WallyBear, ViktorArm and ChefJeff like this.