I'd buy stock in the UFC rn...it's abt to blow up.

I followed this sport long enough to know what's good. It goes in waves and it's abt to start rn

UFC 229 Conor vs Khabib (huge numbers.)
UFC 230 DC vs Brock will be announced for UFC New York soon(huge numbers) best card of the year
UFC 231 is in Toronto(Jones has fought a lot in Toronto, GSP is from Canada, Every Toronto Card has had a huge name, I'm betting one of those two headlines that card. )
UFC 232 Cyborg vs Nunes is the best Womans fight you can make imo It's the New years card so I bet they put some more championship fights on there

The ESPN deal starts after that...it's gonna be huge for a long while

As long as the UFC can keep a PPV cycle w Conor/ DC or Brock/ Jones/ GSP/ even Nate

They will be okay. It's not abt the UFC brand, it's abt the stars and the stars are back!
This is not how you pick stocks tho. I'm hoping someone is helping you, or you'll be dead broke by the time you retire.

(Please save all fictional stories about your stock picks or I will force you into specifics and destroy you.)

Buy socks in the ufc. Then buy the ufc hot dog brander.

>that guy who thinks every company is publicly traded

I followed this sport long enough to know what's good. It goes in waves and it's abt to start rn

UFC 229 Conor vs Khabib (huge numbers.)
UFC 230 DC vs Brock will be announced for UFC New York soon(huge numbers) best card of the year
UFC 231 is in Toronto(Jones has fought a lot in Toronto, GSP is from Canada, Every Toronto Card has had a huge name, I'm betting one of those two headlines that card. )
UFC 232 Cyborg vs Nunes is the best Womans fight you can make imo It's the New years card so I bet they put some more championship fights on there

The ESPN deal starts after that...it's gonna be huge for a long while

As long as the UFC can keep a PPV cycle w Conor/ DC or Brock/ Jones/ GSP/ even Nate

They will be okay. It's not abt the UFC brand, it's abt the stars and the stars are back!

I think it'll see an upturn as well. Think it's already near it's peak in the US but not even close worldwide though. Conor, Brock, GSP, and Jones pump those numbers up though. The Diaz bros will probably both fight sometime soon too.

You do know that the UFC is dying right?

Back