ICE Arrests in Southern Cali

how can you tell they are illegal just looking at them? I don't bring my papers with me everywhere.

Mexican cartels mainly residing in Mexico, its not because of immigrants because cartels work with all American gangs, not only hispanic.

You answer like I'm saying all the dealers are Mexicans spread out everywhere, I'm not.

There is a solid number of cartel members here at higher levels in the country distributing it to all outlets of users after it's both manufactured and smuggled in from Mexico. Tons of the stuff just moving down the chain. They are flat out the source for the greater majority of meth in this country. Not much to argue really, not saying it's your fault.

Terrible drug.

Katy Perry be like;
476407.jpg

If only we could build a wall while deporting people....

If only it were that simple. If only the cartels weren't using tunnels and other means to get them across the borders in mass numbers. If only a wall wasn't completely useless.

If only it were that simple. If only the cartels weren't using tunnels and other means to get them across the borders in mass numbers. If only a wall wasn't completely useless.

Saying a wall is 'completely' useless is ignorant.
Will it stop all illegals? like fuck. But it's a step in the right direction.

Saying a wall is 'completely' useless is ignorant.
Will it stop all illegals? like fuck. But it's a step in the right direction.

Not at it's cost, it really isn't. It's not even going to be an effective deterrent. A line of thermal cameras and drones would be a better option than a stupid fucking wall.

Do you think Mexicans are the reason why meth is out of control?

Do you think they are NOT? I dunno how much of a student of history you are (obviously not much of one), but they were originally called Methicans. But something was lost in the translation when Lief Erickson came over and started colonizing the Americas.

190 in 5 days is absolutely nothing.

If they want to kick them out they need to go after the employers.

But... But... Muh jerb creators!

So sad to see such a large percentage of anti-illegal right-wingers who just put their fingers in their ears and go "la la la" whenever anyone takes about stiff financial and legal penalties for US businesses and/or individuals who hire illegals.

And that is the only way to legitimately and permanently decrease the number of border jumpers.

Do you think they are NOT? I dunno how much of a student of history you are (obviously not much of one), but they were originally called Methicans. But something was lost in the translation when Lief Erickson came over and started colonizing the Americas.

So do you think if all Mexicans went to Mexico there wouldn't be a meth problem?

Meth started as American diet pills fad, even Trump was once on "diet pills".

You answer like I'm saying all the dealers are Mexicans spread out everywhere, I'm not.

There is a solid number of cartel members here at higher levels in the country distributing it to all outlets of users after it's both manufactured and smuggled in from Mexico. Tons of the stuff just moving down the chain. They are flat out the source for the greater majority of meth in this country. Not much to argue really, not saying it's your fault.

Terrible drug.

thats the point, whether there were illegals or not, meth would still flow.

If you want to nitpick, then blame the chinese which sell the majority of meth precursors to cartels.

I live in Southern CA and I hope this continues. Nothing against people trying to provide etc. but the overpopulation is out of control here. We have too many people here legally to be taking care of illegals. Adios. Mexico needs to fix all its fucking problems and then everybody wins (except for predatory/exploitative democrats, those obsessed with property values, and business owners).

how can you tell they are illegal just looking at them? I don't bring my papers with me everywhere.

Detective work.

I doubt they are just fishing random people off the street, that would be dumb as fuck, so probably they go after people with convictions for other crimes or misdemeanors.

I live in Southern CA and I hope this continues. Nothing against people trying to provide etc. but the overpopulation is out of control here. We have too many people here legally to be taking care of illegals. Adios. Mexico needs to fix all its fucking problems and then everybody wins (except for predatory/exploitative democrats, those obsessed with property values, and business owners).

Central America is the one that has been expelling a lot of illegals, due to all that crazy gang violence in there.

End the war on drugs and you will see far less illegals.

I hope they don't deport @Rod1 I'm sure internet connection is worse in Mexico so we would probably read his posts after a 24h delay

I hope they don't deport @Rod1 I'm sure internet connection is worse in Mexico so we would probably read his posts after a 24h delay

20Mbps download, 5Mbps upload plus fixed phone with unlimited calls to fixed phones to Mex and US and 100 minutes to national cellphones for roughly USD $30-33.

Not European levels good but not as shabby as you may think.

it's ridiculous

did you know that in certain districts in california, you can basically have free preschool for your child? This works in districts with heavy illegal immigrants, you omit SS number, marriage status, and the administration cant ask or verify. Great way for free child care if you're willing to drive to the poor area.

since they're taxing the shit out of you, might as well take full advantage

20Mbps download, 5Mbps upload plus fixed phone with unlimited calls to fixed phones to Mex and US and 100 minutes to national cellphones for roughly USD $30-33.

Not European levels good but not as shabby as you may think.

Do you have limitations on your downloads (ie GB/month)?

Back