Crime ICE arrested more than 80,000 illegal immigrants in 2018 with DUI charges, convictions

I just had a conversation with a work mate about how illegals are awful drivers. This is funny, but very sad.

Where I live, every season, we always have a handful of wildly drunk illegals killing people on the road or getting caught driving on the wrong side of the freeway.

Oh my God. Drinking and driving. Next they'll be defecating in the streets and wiping with their left hand!!!!

I'll agree that a DUI is not something along the lines of felonies. But I know a couple of Santa Ana(CA) cops and they say the problem is they drive drunk constantly and are straight shitfaced to a point they can't speak.

It's one of the reasons these same guys are always being called to traffic fatalities and hit and runs

It's a real problem dude. It's a cultural thing. They just don't look at drinking and driving the way other cultures do

Yeah, it's a big problem. These clowns can't speak a language but get behind the wheel of a car while buzzed on too many Coronas and all while being in a country that does not want them.

Last edited:
So, when Trump said that messicans were "drug dealers, criminals, and rapists," he was right? At least the criminals part, anyway.

So, when Trump said that messicans were "drug dealers, criminals, and rapists," he was right? At least the criminals part, anyway.

He never said they all were. Nobody in their right mind thinks he meant that other than liberals....thus, the nobody in their right mind.....

Last edited:
Oh my God. Drinking and driving. Next they'll be defecating in the streets and wiping with their left hand!!!!
What kind of heathen wipes with their right hand? We shake hands with the right!

Have you ever even been to an area full of illegals? Serious question

This is coming from to cops who try to protect these folks. And these 2 guys are die hard Catholics who don't follow the Trump immigration policy. But they also see it daily

It's a real thing. Drinking and driving is common in illegal immigrant areas

Good, get rid of them. Drunk driving is a terrible crime and they can deport Americans caught drinking and driving to a third world shithole too

Good, get rid of them. Drunk driving is a terrible crime and they can deport Americans caught drinking and driving to a third world shithole too

Absolutely. I’m in full support of deporting Americans who drink and drive. Drink as much as you fucking want, it’s your body, just don’t do bullshit that puts other people’s lives in jeopardy, nobody has the right to do that.

Liberals....they still fling shit at each other while jerking off to old sears catalogs.
So am I a liberal or not? You guys got to figure out a better definition.

Have you ever even been to an area full of illegals? Serious question

This is coming from to cops who try to protect these folks. And these 2 guys are die hard Catholics who don't follow the Trump immigration policy. But they also see it daily

It's a real thing. Drinking and driving is common in illegal immigrant areas

Yes, I spent my summers in a house on an apple orchard in Washington State. I have been in places full of illegals. Never did I see anything different than any other group pertaining to alcohol.

But hey, it's easy to say their culture dictates them being drunks and insisting it's common without any proof of any kind, yeah? Live and die by anecdotes!!!!

Back