IBJJF legal lightweight gis

rvca-bj-penn-shirt-3.jpg

Ok, so I got my Sanabul a few days ago. Seemed pretty legit. I also ordered a Vulkan and Gameness and couldn't cancel in time lol. The Vulkan just got it. And my god... I thought the Sanabul was great but the Vulkan feels even nicer and it fits me a bit better than Sanabul (might have ordered a size too large for Sanabul, got A1 for both).

Sooooooo I think I'm actually going to return teh Sanabul and keep the Vulkan. Sanabul being cheaper is pretty nice but having this Vulkan gi in my hands is too much for me to turn down. Gameness is coming in next week, I'll almost definitely return that, if I really like that too I'll keep it as a spare.

Yea their size chart is different. You probably would be an A1. I switched to that brand after wearing atama and koral for years and was an A3 in atama/koral and A2 in sanabul. They have a pro version. Seems like everyones wearing Sanabul these days especially at Renzo's school

Im gonna cop the Origin Comp go as soon as its off backorder. Origin make amazing Gi's.

They are made in the USA #MAGA

Damn this is an old thread I made lol. Since then I’ve become a 93 brand whore. I have some other gis too but 93 fits me the best

Damn this is an old thread I made lol. Since then I’ve become a 93 brand whore. I have some other gis too but 93 fits me the best

I’m about to pick up s standard issue. I tried one on once and it fit awesome. The price is right, too. I don’t pay more than $100.00 for a gi. I’m going to patch this baby up, and it’ll be my new comp gi.

Back