IBJJF Europeans...

qiksilverman

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Any1 there or going tomorrow for black belts please video tape and youtube all matches especially the leve division - thanks haha - and we might as well post results here too

Any1 there or going tomorrow for black belts please video tape and youtube all matches especially the leve division - thanks haha - and we might as well post results here too

haha, I almost posted the exact same thing... word for word. I can not wait to hear how the lightweights go. that division is stacked. Langhi, Lepri, and now JT is nipping at their heels. should be epic.

Does anyone know if there will be a live feed of some kind. My instructor is competing and it would be nice to see the results.

Thanks Mikey,
I had found that site already. I was wondering if anyone was covering it live either it video or a twitter feed.

hell the fights should be over for the most part. i mean arent they like 6 hours ahead of the east coast or something? should be late afternoon over there. Actually, finals are prob going on now.

Just arrived home from the Euro. When I left, it was still going on.

From what I heard, Lepri and Langhi closed the division. Not 100% though.

It's a totally shame that for an event so important such as the European Championship, there's no live coverage of any kind. I mean, at least the results in real time...

It's a totally shame that for an event so important such as the European Championship, there's no live coverage of any kind. I mean, at least the results in real time...

yeah, you'd think they would offer a live stream to make some more money... it's not like they'd lose money, I mean Brazil and the USA alone have a ton of people that would pay the spectator fee to watch it online from home... and it's not like they don't already make enough money off the competitors for these larger events.

Lloyd Irvin FB page

Here are the quick results, shawn wins his first, loses second 2=0,Fowler submits his first opponent from mount, loses 2nd to Campos 2=0 with fowler almost passing at the end full smash down,Campos wins the division and the open. JT wins 1st with a triangle and then faces the gracie mag #1 bjj fighter of 2009, M. Langh...i,JT loses 4-4 1 advantage, wait until you see the match. gotta go eat now

Back