Iaquinta's postfight interview

Alpha Brain

Anti Troll
Banned
Reaction score
LOL what?

Did he insinuate he isn't trying to fight more?

No, he's just plugging that he's a real estate agent and if you wanna sell a house hit him up.

He's making a subtle dig at the UFC. The only reason he quit fighting to become a real estate agent is because the UFC pay is shit.

He got triggered by one drunk booing...chill man.

He was obviously just pissed off about pay. But he was trying to contain himself. I think when they started booing he was actually joking around, referencing what he did the last time they booed him

Sounds like he had a scripted post-fight comment but got distracted and butt-hurt by a couple of boos then sort of retired again.

?

He's letting the UFC know that the shit money they pay him sucks shit...he makes more money selling homes...that is some sad shit.

Dude is seriously cringe-worthy.

Will LOL when he gets slept again. haha

I thought it was a beautiful move for a fighter on a 5 fight win streak.

If he can actually get decent selling houses in NY he could make a killing. If not he still gets his point across about fighter pay.

I thought it was a beautiful move for a fighter on a 5 fight win streak.

If he can actually get decent selling houses in NY he could make a killing. If not he still gets his point across about fighter pay.
More like Jersey

Man, I'd like to watch video of Al the realtor. Inevitable lawsuit coming after he assaults a potential buyer that pisses him off.

LOL what?

Did he insinuate he isn't trying to fight more?

He didn't seem to know what he wanted to say. Like he had a bunch of jumbled up half-thoughts that all wanted to get out at the same time. I'm sure the adrenaline dump didn't help, but he doesn't strike me as all that bright and didn't do a good job of planning out or rehearsing what he should say.

I found it a hilarious plug, it felt like he only took a fight to plug himself as a real estate agent.

The only way it could have been better was if he had a slogan to use during his plug.

"Al Iaquinta, Everything I touch turns to sold!"

Back