Ian McCall walks out of Rizin Presser

I like this guy Kape. No way McCall even fights. I think dude is flexing for some publicity and last chance promotion. He doesn't want this fight.

Ive never liked McCall or people who post RIZIN stuff in the UFC forum.
giphy.gif

I like Ian but he's a douche and just got out-douched

Kape is a douche and i hope Ian is going to humble him.

Why do some of you think McCall won't make it to the fight?

I can never stay up late enough for Rizin cards. I value my sleep schedule too much, it's too hard to get back to it sometimes, for me at least.

I can never stay up late enough for Rizin cards. I value my sleep schedule too much, it's too hard to get back to it sometimes, for me at least.
I am the same, but I stayed up for the event last weekend and while I was tired at work the next day, man it was a good event and I'm glad that I watched.

Last edited:
I like this guy Kape. No way McCall even fights. I think dude is flexing for some publicity and last chance promotion. He doesn't want this fight.
That makes no sense. He would stay retired if he didnt want the fight. How will pulling out of a fight help with his publicity or help to promote him?

I had no idea this guy was Portuguese, or rather Angolan/Portuguese, damn we got so few fighters and one that actually gets some attention acts like a douche.

The great thing about tournaments in Japan is how they make you care, however briefly, about unnamed international fighters.

I watched it again and that fucking doofus was posing for like a minute whilst the cameras were switched the other way. He was posing and talking to cameras where every single one was focused on mcall

That other guy had some good responses. McCall looked nervous/frustrated.

His first fight in the tournament. Guy is crazy.

He definitely looked frustrated, but that's because his opponent kept invading his space and forcing the issue. Ian McCall's fought Dominic Cruz, Lineker, Benevidez and Demetrius twice. If he's nervous, it probably has more to do with anxiety from a long layoff, than anything fear-based.

Back