Ian McCall walks out of Rizin Presser

Yeah, but he had the best line. when McCall said he was from Germany dismissively . "I'm from the bottom"
the commentators inthis one were so biaised, the guy looks crazy but i think creepy got this

Yeah, but he had the best line. when McCall said he was from Germany dismissively . "I'm from the bottom"

Apparently, he's from Portugal. Poor Germany got hit and didn't even do nothin'.

Ive never liked McCall or people who post RIZIN stuff in the UFC forum.

Since McCall was in the UFC for so long, it doesn't strike me as harebrained that UFC fans might have an interest in what he's doing.

If I was McCall and that dude kept crowding my space, I would have swung on him. Without a doubt.

Maybe he'll break the Sherdog curse, dont post in this thread Ian and you'll win. Or at least make it to the fight.

I feel like i could put a beating on both of those guys. Im in full sherdogger mode today (?)

That other guy had some good responses. McCall looked nervous/frustrated.

nah.

McCall looked bewildered and annoyed to have to sit through such an amateur presser.

Kape seems like a d-bag who can't handle sharing the stage (which tells me HE is the nervous one, constantly trying to act all alpha lol).

hope Uncle Creepy sleeps him.

Hope McCall wins, then Horiguchi knocks him out .

He doesn't look nervous. It looks more like contempt and lack of putting up with bullshit at that point in time.

War unclecreepy!

Yeah, I don't know what this guy's talking about. McCall was his normal smug and dismissive self, and I wouldn't have him any other way. Just praying he makes it to the ring.

Damn If this dude can back up all that shit talk Rizin might have a new star on their hands

Manny Kape managed to get everyone hyped about a flyweight fight.

hearing mccall on the mma hour a few times... was a few times too many. that dude is a straight drama queen and annoying af

Back