I Wouldn't Blame Conor McGregor If He Cheated.

Mikey Palangio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One baby, and the woman now looks like she is 10 years older. And this after professional make up artists and designer fashion. Suspect genetics.

296a7e56819db4dd186addef102bf642.gif

Thats okay, you act like you are 10 years old.

I think McGregor is more concerned about fruity clothes instead of other women.

His woman and the baby are all good.

Thats okay, you act like you are 10 years old.
If you can't beat them join them. I tried to be smart and mature on this forum, but it is almost impossible.

The average poster won't even agree with basic scientific principles, and take you down a rabbit hole of nonsensical deflections.

My Fedor thread left me intellectually exhausted, from trying to explain to people basic scientific approach of comparing two entities.

I think McGregor is more concerned about fruity clothes instead of other women.

His woman and the baby are all good.
Dude is famous with money. He doesn't need to be concerned with other women. They are concerned with him, and they let him know it on an almost daily basis.

If you can't beat them join them. I tried to be smart and mature on this forum, but it is almost impossible.

The average poster won't even agree with basic scientific principles, and take you down a rabbit hole of nonsensical deflections.

My Fedor thread left me intellectually exhausted, from trying to explain to people basic scientific approach of comparing two entities.

So taking an uncalled for shit on Dee is being smart and mature? Wow.

I won't pretend that going after Conor directly will give you a civil conversation or that he is holy and pure, but I think going after his woman is bullshit.

Having a baby is alot of stress and work on a woman... but you wouldnt know.

Why you hating homie?

Is this where we're at now?!?

Goodness...

So taking an uncalled for shit on Dee is being smart and mature? Wow.

I won't pretend that going after Conor directly will give you a civil conversation or that he is holy and pure, but I think going after his woman is bullshit.
She will never see this thread, so I don't why you would come to the conclusion that I am "taking an uncalled for shit" on her.

You are offended. Not her.

She will never see this thread, so I don't why you would come to the conclusion that I am "taking an uncalled for shit" on her.

You are offended. Not her.

Ahh, so doing it behind someones back is what makes it okay. Such high moral standards you have there.

Your mother will probably never see this thread so.....

Ahh, so doing it behind someones back is what makes it okay. Such high moral standards you have there.

Your mother will probably never see this thread so.....
So, you are agree with my initial statement. She doesn't look like the freshest peach in the bowl in that video.

If your conclusion is that I am shitting on her, then my initial comment must be true. Am I wrong?

Who cares?
What is this, Days of Our Lives...

Back