I would hate to live in Saudi Arabia you can get arrested just for talking to women

First women drivers. Then mixed gender concerts. next thing you know there will be men and women mingling in public. Slippery slope.

But its a good way to avoid sexual harassment in the work place if you think about it
pence_sausagefestx750.jpg

There was a case of a transgendered woman that attracted attention from the clergy, who then lobbied the Ayatollah to amend the Republic's charter to classify transgenderism as a psychosexual health issue of a person's brain and body not being in harmony - something that the government and society should be tasked with remedying. I've never looked into how that's reconciled with divine creation, etc.

What's more interesting to me is that homosexuality is still illegal, although rarely charged, so the theocracy still abides by traditional gender norms attached to sex. So being a man attracted to men is sinful, but being a woman attracted to men, but in a man's earthly vessel, is not.
The short version of why this happened is Mohammed didn’t think of it when the Quran was written. So since it isn’t in the Quran one way or the other but being gay is, making you a woman makes you not gay now. You can look up the whole story if you want but thats the readers digest version

I mean, I wouldn’t let any men go near my daughters (if I had one) so...

I would not like to live in any heavily religious country, especially islamist.
The level of religiousness we experience in Russia is borderline retarded (you can get 2 years for posting "fuck off Jesus" memes on your facebook page), but this...

This is a huge reason there is a large amount of homosexuality that goes on behind the scenes in Muslim countries.

I would not like to live in any heavily religious country, especially islamist.
The level of religiousness we experience in Russia is borderline retarded (you can get 2 years for posting "fuck off Jesus" memes on your facebook page), but this...

Also I think In Canada passed Motion 103 or something you can get punished for being an Islamphobe but people can still openly bash Christianity

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/canada-passes-103-motion-islamophobia-170324074557381.html

Man Arrested in Saudi Arabia After Viral Video of Him Having Breakfast With a Woman socializing between unrelated male and female is illegal in the country.

But its a good way to avoid sexual harassment in the work place if you think about it

Had to go there once, work-related.

I was apprehensive about stating I was Christian on their visa application. I really didn’t want to be on YouTube, being decapitated, while jerks from Sherdog ate kettle corn and watched my demise.

I am triggered by Canadian laws. And yes thats Hunto. Sherdog emojis are amazing.
Hunt is very funny guy his obsession with Brock Lesnar is funny the man cannot let go of it. They should rematch.

He should not have had breakfast with her....

That was the wrong thing to do.

Part and parcel of living in a shithole country

Back