I would be more scared to fight a female UFC 125 pounder than a 147 boxer like Pacquiao

lmao. The woman literally couldn't hurt you. Sure they could beat you in a fight with points. But they would not be able to hurt you at all.

lmao. The woman literally couldn't hurt you. Sure they could beat you in a fight with points. But they would not be able to hurt you at all.

uh SUBMISSION? some of you are forgetting that part.

Joanna has more tools, she can submit you and beat you up with feet and hands and subs, Pacquiao is a boxer and cant kick you or choke you, plus I think his punches will not feel as bad since he wears boxing gloves as opposed to UFC baby gloves.

Imagine getting a spinning backfist and a flying knee by Joana that would be painful, with Pacquiao you can easily avoid his punches if you just run backward, and clinch him, if you try to clinch JJ she will take you down and submit you or ground and pound you All you have to worry bout in boxing is just punches so you have a better shot to survive and since I have heavy hands at 200 pounds I could land one haymaker on Pacman and ice him.

Be honest no Bullshit

You say you are a serious boxing fan, yet you think Pacquiao is pillow-fisted? Did you see what he did to Margarito's face? You think you can just easily avoid him all night?

You obviously don't know shit about boxing.

Joanna would pick me apart and beat me up but Pacquiao will send me into a coma.

I love boxing but I would be more scared to get hit by a woman who can barely hurt 130 pound women than a man that has hurt men that walk around at 170-180 pounds. (Cotto, Margarito, Horn, De La Hoya, Hatton)

I know you trolling but still, you stupid as fuck.
Pac sleeps you in 30 seconds.

Only serious discussion please no trolling or insults

Im a huge boxing fan, but I seriously think people are overplaying this boxing stuff. Boxing is a limited art, Who would you rather fight a beast like Joanna Champion in the octagon for a 3 round fight or a prime Manny Pacquiao in a 12 round boxing match?

Joanna is 5 foot 6, and Manny is shorter only 5 foot 5.

Joanna has more tools, she can submit you and beat you up with feet and hands and subs, Pacquiao is a boxer and cant kick you or choke you, plus I think his punches will not feel as bad since he wears boxing gloves as opposed to UFC baby gloves.

Imagine getting a spinning backfist and a flying knee by Joana that would be painful, with Pacquiao you can easily avoid his punches if you just run backward, and clinch him, if you try to clinch JJ she will take you down and submit you or ground and pound you All you have to worry bout in boxing is just punches so you have a better shot to survive and since I have heavy hands at 200 pounds I could land one haymaker on Pacman and ice him.

Be honest no Bullshit

I just don't know what to say. You are going to beat up pac man? Because you are 200 lb's and have heavy hands????

Yet you will get the shit kicked out of you by JJ?

I mean, to properly answer this for you, I think I would have to start at grade 5 science and work my way up.

maxresdefault.jpg

10 ounce pillows against 5'11 180 pound guy. what's the worst that can happen.

You say you are a serious boxing fan, yet you think Pacquiao is pillow-fisted? Did you see what he did to Margarito's face? You think you can just easily avoid him all night?

You obviously don't know shit about boxing.

Im pretty fast, I got inches on him Margarito was 5 foot 11 Im 6 foot 1 and close to 200 pounds. Margarito was only 170 on fight night.

There are weight classes for a reason.

Pac is a bad boy man but Im strong in the clinch I could tie up Pac like Jeff Horn did, Horn was only 5 foot 9 and 170 on fight night and you seen how he man handled the 145 pound Pacquiao?

Id be more scared against Joanna because of submissions and low kicks and push kicks to the face, im not good off my back and I have a bad knee that would make it difficult to sprawl.

he only weighs 147 pounds and is 5 foot 5.
la-sp-sn-manny-pacquiao-antonio-margarito-20150309

have you ever trained a day in your life? Do you know what its like when a quicker, more talented opponent blitzkriegs you from every angle? You'll be swinging at air while he concusses you from your left, only to cut an angle and uppercut you from your right. You'll give up midway, battered and hopeless.

lol@the imbecility of the idea that you'd even survive a round against Pac. Hell, forget Pac...even the much smaller Roman Gonzalez or Rigondeaux would utterly annhilate you.

Im pretty fast, I got inches on him Margarito was 5 foot 11 Im 6 foot 1 and close to 200 pounds. Margarito was only 170 on fight night.

There are weight classes for a reason.

Pac is a bad boy man but Im strong in the clinch I could tie up Pac like Jeff Horn did, Horn was only 5 foot 9 and 170 on fight night and you seen how he man handled the 145 pound Pacquiao?

Id be more scared against Joanna because of submissions and low kicks and push kicks to the face, im not good off my back and I have a bad knee that would make it difficult to sprawl.

Thats on fight night shape(very low fat peecentage) and after a cut. You only have more fat and water on.

Back