I would be more scared to fight a female UFC 125 pounder than a 147 boxer like Pacquiao

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Only serious discussion please no trolling or insults

Im a huge boxing fan, but I seriously think people are overplaying this boxing stuff. Boxing is a limited art, Who would you rather fight a beast like Joanna Champion in the octagon for a 3 round fight or a prime Manny Pacquiao in a 12 round boxing match?

Joanna is 5 foot 6, and Manny is shorter only 5 foot 5.

Joanna has more tools, she can submit you and beat you up with feet and hands and subs, Pacquiao is a boxer and cant kick you or choke you, plus I think his punches will not feel as bad since he wears boxing gloves as opposed to UFC baby gloves.

Imagine getting a spinning backfist and a flying knee by Joana that would be painful, with Pacquiao you can easily avoid his punches if you just run backward, and clinch him, if you try to clinch JJ she will take you down and submit you or ground and pound you All you have to worry bout in boxing is just punches so you have a better shot to survive and since I have heavy hands at 200 pounds I could land one haymaker on Pacman and ice him.

Be honest no Bullshit

Lmao! Test them both out and let us know how if you were right.

Obviously you're really underestimating the damage PAC would do. He hits 1000x harder than any female fighter.

Lmao! Test them both out and let us know how if you were right.

Obviously you're really underestimating the damage PAC would do. He hits 1000x harder than any female fighter.
Faster, quiker, more accurate and the biggest thing, hes a man

Pac has ko'd bigger high level boxers. Joanna goes the distance with awful strikers like Karolina and Claudia.

I've been hit by both male and female fighters. One of them is significantly more painful than the other.

I would take pacquio because joanna would kick my ass cause i dont hit women!

Serious, shes a tiny woman.

No she is not Tiny compared ot Pacman, she is an inch taller has longer reach and walks around at 140 pounds, fight her at 140 in MMA vs fighting a 147 pound Pacquiao who is only 5 foot 5 and has big gloves on to cushion the blow.

Which one would you pick, obviously also I would box Pacman since Id probably get $5 million dollars as opposed to 20k to show for JJ.

I'd fight Joanna, she'd just pitter patter me for 3 rounds as if she was shadow boxing. I may lose to points but i get to keep my brain cells.

But if i get PPV points vs Pacman, i'd fight him and get it over with in 3 rounds.

of course, you hit her and get labeled a woman beater but if she beats you up you get ridiculed for getting beat up by a woman

Only serious discussion please no trolling or insults

Sorry but you lost me right there..... You can't be serious!?

I would be legit scared of Pacquiao.

No she is not Tiny compared ot Pacman, she is an inch taller has longer reach and walks around at 140 pounds, fight her at 140 in MMA vs fighting a 147 pound Pacquiao who is only 5 foot 5 and has big gloves on to cushion the blow.

Which one would you pick, obviously also I would box Pacman since Id probably get $5 million dollars as opposed to 20k to show for JJ.
And shes woman

blatant troll thread.

Back