I wish Men could get pregnant…

TS's av... why is Ronald McDonald giving some guy a bj?
I thought he was a pedo clown. lol

Juniorposter.jpg

TS just took cuck fantasies to a whole other level.

connor stuffed the take downs of alvarez, the champion wrestler of the most stacked division in the ufc

but the rest of the pic is good

should switch it for mousasi takedown defence

Mac has average TDD. Also Hendo's leg kick is not bad. It just looks ugly but it serves its purpose. And actually a lot more fighters are throwing calf kicks now.

I have to give this guy some kudos. There was such a shitstorm about him making his debut in the UFC. He still showed up and "fought". He got embarrassed. MMA fans damn near universally shit all over him (myself included) for his performance. He keeps training and wants to come back for more.

He's never going to be a top fighter but he's not quitting so I tip my hat to him. Hopefully his next fight isn't in the UFC but who am I kidding, in the WME era they will let anyone fight to sell a few PPV's.

Foreman-Seagal headlines NYE card.

I love the cm punk jealously. Guy has been around the world. Has more money than anyone of us will ever have and has been with more hot chicks than any of us.

But let’s hate the guy from walking away from a million dollar gig so he could follow his dream.

Back