I wish I could hang with Stipe

FullRoundAldo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Even though I'm 47, I wish we could hang out like a big brother/little brother sort of thing (where I'm the little brother). We could play baseball, fish, and then wrestle in the backyard. Then his wife would call us in for cereal and later we would watch a scary movie in our pajamas. Not in a gay way, just like best friends do. Is Stipe hand downs the coolest UFC fighter?

Here's an idea: burn your house, and hope he is the one on shift ;)

You stole this from It's Always Sunny

Even though I'm 47, I wish we could hang out like a big brother/little brother sort of thing (where I'm the little brother). We could play baseball, fish, and then wrestle in the backyard. Then his wife would call us in for cereal and later we would watch a scary movie in our pajamas. Not in a gay way, just like best friends do. Is Stipe hand downs the coolest UFC fighter?
While you keep him busy doing whatever weird shit you have planned, I can plow his wife.

This might be the gayest thread I've ever seen. That's saying a lot lmao

While you keep him busy doing whatever weird shit you have planned, I can plow his wife.

That would most likely end very badly for you. Then again he could resuscitate you..... and knock you out again.

Back