"I will fight the next in line"

At least it’s not an immediate rematch

it's not impossible, but i don't like his chances.

he got dropped like 5 times by lando, he got dropped by lee, he got dropped by pettis... he's chinny.

And he won all those fights, Conor's power is not the same at LW, if he can't KO Tony stiff (which no one has been able to do so far) he is not winning by TKO unless he is blessed with an early stoppage.

Cowboy isn't even in the line.

In no way should a win over a non ranked LW earn McGregor another shot at Khabib. But I would expect WME to gift him another title shot regardless.

Last edited:
McGregor vs. Cowboy would be so good though. Hell of a fight.

Not to be rude, but you're delusional if you think Conor KO'd Ferguson.

Ferguson is 1 fight that Conor doesn't want. I'm sure Conor would tag him because Tony seems to enjoy getting hit, but other than that, he will embarrass Conor. Not only embarrass him, but do serious damage. A degree of damage we've never seen Conor take before. Conor would be laying his ass on the canvas begging for Tony to submit him by round 3 (if he made it that far).

They'll never make Ferguson vs McGregor. Got to protect Conor's brand and there's only so much excuses you can make.

Yeah Ferguson doesn't tire him out then go for a choke. He f**ks him up and busts his face.

I think Conor would tap to strikes in the 3rd vs Ferguson.

giphy.gif

And he won all those fights, Conor's power is not the same at LW, if he can't KO Tony stiff (which no one has been able to do so far) he is not winning by TKO unless he is blessed with an early stoppage.

LMAO at people picking Conor to beat Ferguson. They learn nothing

Guys he is not the same fighter at 155. Yes the Eddie win was a great performance, but Tony is a killer.

Conor loves to have reach on his opponents, he doesn't have that vs Tony.

If the so called old Conor turns up, he will give it a go for a round or 2. Then tony picks up the pace by the middle of the second (like Diaz) and perhaps finishes him then.

If Conor survives until the third? Well he gets beat down like a dog.

Tony Ferguson all day.

LMAO at people picking Conor to beat Ferguson. They learn nothing

Guys he is not the same fighter at 155. Yes the Eddie win was a great performance, but Tony is a killer.

Conor loves to have reach on his opponents, he doesn't have that vs Tony.

If the so called old Conor turns up, he will give it a go for a round or 2. Then tony picks up the pace by the middle of the second (like Diaz) and perhaps finishes him then.

If Conor survives until the third? Well he gets beat down like a dog.

Tony Ferguson all day.

True, if Conor don't finish Tony in 1.5 rounds he is screwed, it won't go to the championship rounds

it's not impossible, but i don't like his chances.

he got dropped like 5 times by lando, he got dropped by lee, he got dropped by pettis... he's chinny.

To use quite a nerdy analogy, I've always compared Tony to a Dark Souls character in this regard. Inflict damage, get hit, roll out of danger, and then come back with more damage, rinse repeat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back