I will deposit 10 euro to anyone who....

That wasn't on the button.

It was a glancing hit on Floyd's cheek. You can see Floyd tilting his body back and and turning his head slightly.

I agree, not a good solid hit. The one I posted is a good solid hit, but the troll ok has vanished lol

Even some spit flying out of Floyds mouth

View attachment 269671

I think I found the photo before yours.

59a25198559b8.jpeg

This shows that Floyd was faster and hit first. He's already clenching his neck and cheek.

Conor's punch was interrupted and wasn't a serious one that would give Floyd trouble.

I think I found the photo before yours.

59a25198559b8.jpeg

This shows that Floyd was faster and hit first. He's already clenching his neck and cheek.

Conor's punch was interrupted and wasn't serious at all.

The one I posted was from another thread on here. Just wanted to see how the ok responded to it because it is set distorting Floyd's face.

Don't want the 10 euros though!

Oh, I was referring to rubberneck41's pic, but maybe all the photos are related.

Every other boxer disagrees with you. They also said he is inexperienced and has stamina issues, but is a great counter puncher, with great timing and reflexes.

You're answering a question I never asked. I'm talking about his punching power not about the counter punching, timing and reflexes which I've many many many many many times have said is very good. Conor does not punch hard. Fact.

Back