I will deposit 10 euro to anyone who....

monopolymoneyhan.jpg

Well played, don't spend it all at once!
You're the type of guy who feeds your dog cat food

Conclusive no, there are questions around it. The punch definitely lands on the neck as well as the jaw. The best point is that it does cause spit to fly, which I don't believe was cause by Floyd nearly breathing.

That's awesome about your donation thank you.

I feel like what looks like it might be spit is actually just a light on the ceiling... I could be wrong, but that's what it looks like to me.

You're not in the same class as me you muck. You're perfectly capable of looking bad all by yourself.
Lol you are probably a Aldo fan that still hates Conor and found the perfect opportunity to start a new account once Conor challenged the best boxer in the world to a boxing match.

Lol you are probably a Aldo fan that still hates Conor and found the perfect opportunity to start a new account once Conor challenged the best boxer in the world to a boxing match.

Don't overthink it dude, I just think Conor's really shit at boxing. #kthanxbye

I will deposit 10 euro to anyone who can post me photos of Conor landing a hard headshot on Floyd.

10 euro for each unique photo. The criteria is that Floyd's skin should be distorted from the acceleration of his head being rocked, and similarly thousands of sweat beads flying off his head.

Just like all those photos of when Floyd landed hard on Conor's head.

Nut huggers come get your 10 euros.
Only good shot was uppercut early rd

Wtf, where are all of those 111 punches Conor landed? I hope you don't call those slaps to the back and top of the head punches.

Did you even read my post? You've spent the good part of a week looking for these photos and not one of those 3 fulfil the criteria in my post. Where is the facial skin distortion from the head acceleration? I'll even ignore the sweat droplets flying off condition but actually give something that proves he landed hard, rocked the head back. Not some bullshit pity pats.
Lol spent the better part of the week?
I have a job man, not sure about you.
Just responded to your comment of a significant strike landed. Don't care about your criteria.

W/e criteria you have, this is a hard significant shot:

giphy.gif

Not 100% clean since it grazed the chest, but still.

giphy.gif

That wasn't a clean uppercut. Almost there though.

giphy.gif

Well you said it yourself, it wasn't a clean shot. It can't be a significant shot if it wasn't clean. Of course it pushes Floyd's head up, but there was no fist speed in it at all. Look at the comparison between the speed of Floyd's lead right hand vs the speed of Conor's. It's about half as fast as Floyd's.

Secondly Conor threw that uppercut completely incorrectly with very poor technique. It didn't surprise me since he was throwing that kind of shit on the heavy bag during the open workout and it looked shit then as it looks shit now.

He loops that uppercut from so low down. No fucking half decent boxer does that. Next, Conor is not torsioning his hips in the right way to generate power into the shot. Finally, he aims the shot vertically up. That's just not correct. Watch the shot carefully. Because the fist is going vertically straight up, when it hits Floyd's chin it pushes his head up but the head naturally rotates up and back. When Floyd's head rotates back, his chin goes back and the fist slips out from under the chin because the fist is going straight up. So all the remaining potential energy from the punch is completely lost.

To throw a hook correctly it should be short, sharp, torsioning strongly from the hips and most importantly, aimed up and very slightly forwards. That ensures that the fist remains trapped under the chin and unloads all of its energy into the head. Like this

marquez-uppercut.jpg

8688895_f496.jpg

Lol spent the better part of the week?
I have a job man, not sure about you.
Just responded to your comment of a significant strike landed. Don't care about your criteria.

See this face squash
Juan-Manuel-Marquez-Stops-Michael-Katsidis-in-Modern-Day-Classic.jpg

That's what a significant strike looks like puss. Take a good look at the above, or any of the dozens of shots Floyd landed on Conor. Conor just landing love taps on Floyd. The ass on some of the strippers at Girl Collection hit harder than Conor.

Conor is going to shock the world. I will eat my words.

I can't believe Floyds facial skin was never even distorted on any of Conor's shots.

Ill throw in another $50 if anyone can find a shot with Conor knocking out Floyd's nose boogers.

See this face squash
Juan-Manuel-Marquez-Stops-Michael-Katsidis-in-Modern-Day-Classic.jpg

That's what a significant strike looks like puss. Take a good look at the above, or any of the dozens of shots Floyd landed on Conor. Conor just landing love taps on Floyd. The ass on some of the strippers at Girl Collection hit harder than Conor.
IMG_0603.JPG
Floyds reaction tells me this is significant. As significant as Floyds shots? No. But still significant.

Back