I went to the Taylor Swift concert instead of watching UFC 227 last night...

You could at least said you were at Watershed

<LikeReally5>
<TheDonald>

Anyone else think it’s true that music festival season and big concerts are to blame for UFC’s poor numbers lately? Normally I’d be buying PPVs but I feel like other entertainment substitutes > UFC right now...

Concert was sick BTW.
Bro, if there was 1 ppv you didn't want to miss, it was that one. Bad decision. It was a really good card. Also , how do you watch ufc and listen to Tylor soft? Do you have split personality or something?

I wasn't aware the UFC was so diverse that it has 9 year old girls as fans. Good for you TS.

I'm pretty sure Taylor weighs a lot more than 115, that sounds like a little much for you to handle.

"Bro you're totally so gay for going to a Taylor Swift concert. You should have stayed home and watch shredded sweaty half naked men grapple each other instead"

Anyone else think it’s true that music festival season and big concerts are to blame for UFC’s poor numbers lately? Normally I’d be buying PPVs but I feel like other entertainment substitutes > UFC right now...

Concert was sick BTW.

Nope, Rousey pulled 900,000 buys August 1 2015 from Brazil.

And here I thought the title was just click bait. TS sounds like a true alpha

I literally have no idea what any of her songs are.

But it's Sherdog so here we don't talk MMA, we talk about how MMA is dying and we're really getting into water polo these days because the A level talent is just so much better.

Just shut the fuck up dude and turn in the man card already.

Killashaw vs Garbrandt II was a must see event

WTF TS !

y170aoejff201.png

Concert was sick BTW.

tenor.gif

Bro, if there was 1 ppv you didn't want to miss, it was that one. Bad decision. It was a really good card. Also , how do you watch ufc and listen to Tylor soft? Do you have split personality or something?

I don’t know how great it was.

A bunch of Manlets and dilliduck.

And it’s cute how many people are questioning ts’s “manlihood” because he went to concert rather than see a bunch of tiny men roll around the ground together in tight shorts.

Back