I was wrong

I was not wrong. But let this be a lesson to the UFC and it’s fans. Stop annointing fighters. Fighters need to earn it. The journey is important and actually makes them into the fighters they are. The fights matter more than appearance, social media or how charismatic a fighter is or isn’t.

Same here. I thought Ngannou was gonna take this. Stipe is the rightful UFC HW GOAT and is accumulating quite a resume - if he keeps this up he might enter the top 3 HW of all time.

I will say that when Stipe was coming to the ring. I could see he was going to win at that point. Up until then I had ngannou but Stipe looked like he was ready to die. Stipe is just a warrior.

great win and I don't see this guy being beaten for quite a long time.

Apparently Stipe's "ready to die" face is just a blank expression while chewing gum. Heck, his walkout face is my grocery shopping face.

I will say that when Stipe was coming to the ring. I could see he was going to win at that point. Up until then I had ngannou but Stipe looked like he was ready to die. Stipe is just a warrior.

great win and I don't see this guy being beaten for quite a long time.

"I was wrong but mysteriously able to see the future right before the fight, but am only posting about it right now"

Put on a massive bet on stipe last minute yeah? Set for fucking life!

Dude you fucking suck, grow a pair

"I was wrong but mysteriously able to see the future right before the fight, but am only posting about it right now"

Put on a massive bet on stipe last minute yeah? Set for fucking life!

Dude you fucking suck, grow a pair
I posted a thread about It right before the fight actually. haha

Stipe was in the zone

ready for war

Apparently Stipe's "ready to die" face is just a blank expression while chewing gum. Heck, his walkout face is my grocery shopping face.
naw dude, when he was coming to the octagon..he had that war look In his eyes. Dude was fucking ready.

Back