'I was the first Conor McGregor.'

This was taken from the comments lmao:

"He was also the first Bruce Jenner, because of his reckless driving that destroys peoples live"
lol no bruce is a hero. never mind he killed someone. he came out and said he wants to be a woman......so that makes him a hero.

bruce bless

Rampage never had the "gift of gab" like Conor does. He also never predicted his own success like Conor has done, he never won 2 concurrent titles in a major promotion like Conor has done, and he got choked out by Saku, a man smaller than him, while Conor was choked out by Nate, a man larger than him.

Not hating on Rampage, but he was never the "first Conor McGregor"
in japan he was the first conor for sure in the sense he is talking about. And he is right people criticized him for it, but again like you said it doesnt help his case he has a lot more L's then conor. Maybe if he put on a streak like conor did it would be a different ending for rampage

Nah, he was Slampage
2cgeupu.jpg
30uwv81.jpg
tumblr_mrkz46oKcK1ry1rm7o1_250.gif
quinton-rampage-jackson-slams-ko-ricardo-arona-o.gif
34etdhy.jpg
Rampage%252520vs%252520Ryan%252520Bader%252520slam.gif%3Fimgmax%3D640

Amazes me that rampage still plays the 'poor me' card when he ran into a woman while high and Dana rewarded him with tuf series He was even in the a team movie ffs and he thinks that system is against him.

I can't be the only one who is sick and tired of hearing rich successful dudes whine about how tough they have it. Multi millionaire dudes crying about how everything is out to get them, fuck off.

Conor literally destroyed the P4P best FW on the planet, then moves up and literally destroyed the LW champion. Talking shit and being a character is only part of what made Conor the biggest star in the UFC.

Rampage never had the "gift of gab" like Conor does. He also never predicted his own success like Conor has done, he never won 2 concurrent titles in a major promotion like Conor has done, and he got choked out by Saku, a man smaller than him, while Conor was choked out by Nate, a man larger than him.

So what was your excuse when Conor lost to Duffy? Was he still "muh bigger man"? <36>

Lol Conor predicted to knock Nate out twice, didn't happen and he got choked the fuck out lmao.
Most of his predictions never came true.

At least he defended his title....plus he fought actual killers for a living. Line up their level of competition why dont you?

At least he defended his title....plus he fought actual killers for a living. Line up their level of competition why dont you?

Actual killers, as opposed to Aldo, Mendes, Alvarez, Holloway who are all bums, smh.

Aldo is far better fighter than anyone who rampage faced.

Actual killers, as opposed to Aldo, Mendes, Alvarez, Holloway who are all bums, smh.

Aldo is far better fighter than anyone who rampage faced.

are you fucking retatded?

igor vovchanchyn, randleman, wandy, shogun, liddell, arona, machida, lindland, hendo, rashad, jon jones, bader, teixeira

much tougher competition than McNugget

Hah, dont confuse my explanation with fandom. Search my posts and see that im not a conor fan.

Conor went on to keeping winning. You have to do that if you want to be a loudmouth, otherwise youre what rampage is now..

A Crybaby.

Oh shit, what year is it again?

Let's see if Conor is on a 5 fight win streak when he's 38.

We are comparing a "back in the day" Rampage to Conor now. So your sarcasm is misplaced, at best.

Interesting idea. But the real question is: was he the first Shane Carwin?

Plenty of people have said negative things about Connor so not sure what he's talking about.

Back