I was right about Adlan Amagov

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i...ighting-controversial.3036295/#post-107633367

In 2015 I made a post that was immediately locked by mods because it stated that I thought Adlan Amagov might be involved with Radical/Gang activity, fast forward several years and its absolutely true.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Re...m-Rival-Clan-During-Shootout-in-Moscow-122917

The incident reportedly began when two rival Chechen clans, the Khalidovs and the Baysurovs met to discuss financial issues regarding a shared business interest. When neither side was able to reach an agreement, the situation escalated and guns and knives were used to settle the dispute.

Amagov, who was aligned with the Khalidov clan, stabbed Timur Baysurov in the chest during the battle, hospitalizing the 19-year-old, who is also an MMA fighter, according to the report. Baysurov was treated in intensive care for his injuries. Moscow law enforcement is investigating the incident and has filed a criminal case on the matter regarding the deaths and the use of firearms.
Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Re...Shootout-in-Moscow-122917#Fsi35R3fBvHodsDX.99

Guy could of easily been a champ. Shame

Last edited:
Congrats TS, I’m really happy for you that this stabbing occurred.

Im confused? You thought he was a radical Islamist based upon what? The article you provided says nothing about him being a radical muslim and the incident had nothing to do with radical Islam but local gang stuff instead.

Im confused? You thought he was a radical Islamist based upon what? The article you provided says nothing about him being a radical muslim and the incident had nothing to do with radical Islam but local gang stuff instead.

Chechen Oligarchs. Come on man.

Also #fakenews where does it mention anything to do with Islam?

Hang on, this article is from last year..... and it’s a gang problem not a religious thing, wtf is your thread about?

Reading the article looks to show he stabbed another dude who was an MMA fighter as well. I just find it hillarious that there are like ten people in Dagestan and they all are fighters.....and not only fighters, but really good fighters.

These fights will never end, Armenians vs Dagestanis, different ethnic groups of Dagestanis vs each other, Chechens vs Inguish, Ossetians vs Ingiush, Russians vs Caucausus, Tatars vs Russian....

Ossetians are the calmest people of the Caucausus though, they are pretty cool.

Funny story: last December (I think), there was a shootout between Armenians and Dagestanis, none of them got hit... but this random African guy did, lol.

Funny story: last December (I think), there was a shootout between Armenians and Dagestanis, none of them got hit... but this random African guy did, lol.

At first I was like
1517616213485.gif
Then I was like
1517617952144.jpg
Now I'm like
1513415598736.jpg

Back