"I was badly sick and on antibiotics 10 days out with Nate" Conor Mcgregor

OK, thanks for that.

Not sure I needed to think about Conor having 15 dicks, but...well Rogan definitely was talking about Conor being sick in isolation there. Not excuse making from Conor then.

OK, thanks for that.

Not sure I needed to think about Conor having 15 dicks, but...well Rogan definitely was talking about Conor being sick in isolation there. Not excuse making from Conor then.

Used to really like Joe. But I'm pretty skeptical about what he says about fighters now. BJM said while he likes Joe, he has an agenda

1. Who the fuck is Danny?

&

2. What's Connor excuse for running in the 2nd fight? Bird flu?

Some of you motherfuckers sure did miss McGregor. Bitches coming out of the woodwork for the Conor bat signal.

LOL at all the Conor nuthuggers now confirming like they knew this all along. Dude got beat up and almost lost the rematch as well, deal with it

Sick and fighting a guy tree times his size

A true warrior for making it out of the 1st round

Some of you motherfuckers sure did miss McGregor. Bitches coming out of the woodwork for the Conor bat signal.

Not as fast as his apologists though who had to come running to defend their hero and his supposed AIDS that caused him to take his antivirals

Used to really like Joe. But I'm pretty skeptical about what he says about fighters now. BJM said while he likes Joe, he has an agenda
Well it's pretty clear that he has to say things which keep him on the right side of Dana. If he pissed off Dana he would be sorry.

That said, once again why bring it up so long after the fact? It's not like Conor's image needed any redeeming with the casual fan base after he fought Nate again and flogged Eddie.

LOL at all the Conor nuthuggers now confirming like they knew this all along. Dude got beat up and almost lost the rematch as well, deal with it

B-B-b-b ut Joe Rogan said it was true.... Except NO ONE else said this, including Mcgregor or Kav, but they were screaming Conor's knee was held together by string and gum against Mendes

Well it's pretty clear that he has to say things which keep him on the right side of Dana. If he pissed off Dana he would be sorry.

That said, once again why bring it up so long after the fact? It's not like Conor's image needed any redeeming with the casual fan base after he fought Nate again and flogged Eddie.

Joe was the only person saying this. No one including Conor or anyone from his camp mentioned this at all. I think his loss against Nate bothers him, he was a huge favorite and he talked a lot shit and Nate forced him to quit in front of everyone.

The source is Conor obviously? But anyway, who gives a damn. Fighters fail to perform for all kinds of reasons, that's part of the game.
of course, but its amusing to hear it from Mcgregor

I dunno... the second fight was pretty much a replay of the first except that instead of panic wrestling when he started to get worked, he got the hell out of there, regrouped, recovered, and took it easy for a while until he was ready to come forward again.

Didn't seem like a "this time I'm healthy" sort of thing so much as a "here's what I learned from the last fight" sort of thing.

The Conor that we saw in the second fight, with the game plan that we saw in the second fight, didn't even exist for the first fight.

I dunno... the second fight was pretty much a replay of the first except that instead of panic wrestling when he started to get worked, he got the hell out of there, regrouped, recovered, and took it easy for a while until he was ready to come forward again.

Didn't seem like a "this time I'm healthy" sort of thing so much as a "here's what I learned from the last fight" sort of thing.

The Conor that we saw in the second fight, with the game plan that we saw in the second fight, didn't even exist for the first fight.

the straightest dope.

I'm a fan of the way Conor fights but not a fan of him and he looked rather ordinary in the second fight anyways.He had to threaten Gegard Mousasi with a knife and not his fists when the 2 had their little thing. Mcgregor needs to stay at lightweight cause welterweight will not end well for him (let alone threatening elite mws).

That's if he even comes back

Back