"I was badly sick and on antibiotics 10 days out with Nate" Conor Mcgregor

Nate shamelessly complained about dealing with injuries during camp right after he lost. Conor offhandedly mentions how he was sick 10 days before the first Nate Diaz fight over a year later.

He had Kav and Joe doing that for him, oh and wasn't he complaining how his leg was about to fall off in the Mendes fight?

Proof is in the pudding. Pudding being Nate's face in the rematch.

0.jpg

Nate broke Conor and made him quit, I didn't see Nate begging for his life

Everyone has certain optimum required conditions for peak performance...
hqdefault.jpg

Of course he was, Conor fanboys will slurp this up like his jizz.

Everytime he hasn't performed to his liking he has an excuse. It was his knee that's why Mendes took him down so easily, then he has AIDS and got broken and made to beg for his life from Nate

boxers pad their records before even going after minor belts and you box every single time in the ring. in mma its understandable why guys lose more when u think about when they start fighting top competition and how many different ways you can win/lose a fight. boxing is just 1 style.

cro cop would have an amazing record if every fight was just striking and their was no takedown threat or anything like that. MMA is multiple styles infused into 1 fight
Yeah I know, which is why I'm boxing it's not acceptable to be elite with more then 2-3 losses pretty much and MMA it is. That is why Conor is trying to make it seem like he has no Ls. That was fully understood in my original post not sure why you needed to explain that

Back